Xtreme Mayhem Wrestling
New here? Don't waste any time and sign up now! Not new? Then just simply login and continue on rebuilding your legacy. Join us today for a whole new experience!
Xtreme Mayhem Wrestling
New here? Don't waste any time and sign up now! Not new? Then just simply login and continue on rebuilding your legacy. Join us today for a whole new experience!
Xtreme Mayhem Wrestling
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Xtreme Mayhem Wrestling

Continuing The Legacy

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

A Date With Destiny

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Matthias Raven

Matthias Raven

A Date With Destiny Empty
PostSubject: A Date With Destiny   A Date With Destiny I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 24, 2014 1:46 pm

Apparently I am a fraud. A fraud is a person who attempts to deceive by unjustifiably claiming or being credited with accomplishments or qualities according to this dictionary. I never deceived anybody, Matt Miles. I assume you have the misconception that I am a fraud because of what I said earlier this week in front of these cameras. But Miles I was speaking the absolute truth. I can beat you. I'm not arrogant. It's not arrogance if you can back it up. I have proven I have what it takes to beat you or anybody in the back. I have EARNED the most illustrious accolade XMW has to offer. I walk the walk and nothing changes everything remains the same, Miles. The only fraud here is yourself and these people are too stupid to realize it. Evidently, you are using them to achieve your aspiarations and be a prosperous warrior in XMW. Many people have done the same, but what you don't know, Miles, is that they are using you as well. You're their puppet, they pull the strings and control you as they please until they are utterly amused and entertained. They don't care about you and they will stab you in the back before you do. My suggestion: be careful. Be very careful because just like they stabbed me in the back they will do the same to you. And the career you've been making constant attempts at rebuilding will be destroyed once again, your efforts at revitalizing your legacy will be in vain. I don't think I have the ability to take your shot at redemption from you I HAVE the ability to take your shot at redemption from within the palm of your hand. But it's not me you should be preoccupied about because I could care less about your irrelevant career or your legacy. It's the people you consider your fans you should feel preoccupied about. THEY will take your shot at redemption and they will make you regret caring about them for the rest of your miserable days. What these people want is entertainment, they don't want you , they want to be amused regardless what happens to us.  You've been a champion on several different occasions, but where exactly? Because I have been in every top company, I'm knowledgeable about the history of every top company I have been in and I have never heard your name.  Whatever credentials you've earned are nothing in comparison to mine. I know what I am destined for and that is greatness, Miles. I have a date with destiny, I will be the first ever XMW World Heavyweight Champion of this era and you won't stop me, TLA won't stop. Nobody will stop me because my rise to the top is imminent and inevitable. You claim you're no longer a failure.. Well, we will see about that. So far you have yet to prove me wrong and I would bet every single dollar in my bank account that you will never prove me wrong. You're a joke, TLA is a joke and the fact Nick Angel and Jacob Steele put us in the same ring is disgraceful. I deserve better. Oh but I WILL get better. I'm walking out of Affliction with a smirk on my face and there is nothing any of you can do about it.
Back to top Go down

A Date With Destiny
Page 1 of 1