Xtreme Mayhem Wrestling
New here? Don't waste any time and sign up now! Not new? Then just simply login and continue on rebuilding your legacy. Join us today for a whole new experience!
Xtreme Mayhem Wrestling
New here? Don't waste any time and sign up now! Not new? Then just simply login and continue on rebuilding your legacy. Join us today for a whole new experience!
Xtreme Mayhem Wrestling
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Xtreme Mayhem Wrestling

Continuing The Legacy

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

The who are you in "RL" thread!

Go down 
+8
King of the Fall
TLA
Stan Strong
A-Will
Jacob Steele
Trent Richards
Matthias Raven
Spydr_Pr0xy
12 posters
AuthorMessage
Spydr_Pr0xy

Spydr_Pr0xy

The who are you in "RL" thread! Empty
PostSubject: The who are you in "RL" thread!   The who are you in "RL" thread! I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 18, 2014 7:07 pm

Super happy fun times, everybody! Okay, so this fed is starting up again, I think it'll need a lot more than cool RPers to take off even higher than before, and that's a solid OOC envioronment. From my expertise, OOC is something that keeps a fed alive for a long long time, and what better way for us to bond than to get to know the people behind the characters!

I'll start off first! My name is Valerina, I'm 26 years old and I'm half Bulgarian/Italian. I've been RPing since I was 19 but I don't follow wrestling as much anymore. I'd catch some TNA every now and then, but that's it. Usually I've always RPed as female characters but I think I can manage with a guy for a change. Might be fun to have a penis.

Other than that, I got my bachelor, masters and PhD in the Netherlands, all about Media & Communications, Marketing, P.R etc. That's why Pr0xy is going to be heavily into those things. Social media, power of information, IT, modern technologies and trends, propaganda, power of the media, that sort of thing. Also, I'm running my own event management/hostess company and it's been going fine right now. I mostly work from home but we also have an office.

Shameless plug in 3...2...1: www dot sirens dot nl

And finally, this is me during one of my favorite acitivies:

The who are you in "RL" thread! 2nt907n

Your turn! <3
Back to top Go down
Matthias Raven

Matthias Raven

PostSubject: Re: The who are you in "RL" thread!   The who are you in "RL" thread! I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 18, 2014 9:19 pm

You're cute
Back to top Go down
Matthias Raven

Matthias Raven

PostSubject: Re: The who are you in "RL" thread!   The who are you in "RL" thread! I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 18, 2014 9:21 pm

I'm too lazy to post about myself but i will eventually that's a promise.
Back to top Go down
Trent Richards

Trent Richards

PostSubject: Re: The who are you in "RL" thread!   The who are you in "RL" thread! I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 18, 2014 9:23 pm

Adrian Thorne wrote:
You're cute

aw, how sweet
Back to top Go down
Spydr_Pr0xy

Spydr_Pr0xy

PostSubject: Re: The who are you in "RL" thread!   The who are you in "RL" thread! I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 18, 2014 9:29 pm

Adrian Thorne wrote:
You're cute

Thanks <3
Back to top Go down
Jacob Steele
Admin
Jacob Steele

PostSubject: Re: The who are you in "RL" thread!   The who are you in "RL" thread! I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 18, 2014 11:24 pm

We actually have a lot in common. I stopped watching wrestling in like 2009. It sucks now. And when I say we have a lot in common, there's that, and we're both nerds. Then again if you e-fed, I guess you're a nerd.

I'm Shawn. 20 years old. Play guitar, sing, write music. Like to play sports. That's pretty much all I got for you now. Haha.

Nice to meet you though. You are very pretty. Smile
Back to top Go down
https://xmwrestling.forumotion.com
Trent Richards

Trent Richards

PostSubject: Re: The who are you in "RL" thread!   The who are you in "RL" thread! I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 18, 2014 11:50 pm

Jacob Steele wrote:
We actually have a lot in common. I stopped watching wrestling in like 2009. It sucks now. And when I say we have a lot in common, there's that, and we're both nerds. Then again if you e-fed, I guess you're a nerd.

I'm Shawn. 20 years old. Play guitar, sing, write music. Like to play sports. That's pretty much all I got for you now. Haha.

someones's horny.
Back to top Go down
A-Will

A-Will

PostSubject: Re: The who are you in "RL" thread!   The who are you in "RL" thread! I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 18, 2014 11:53 pm

You are hot, it's too bad we're like 11 years apart. Anyways, my name is Antonio Williams and, yes, I use my real name in efeds now. I am 15 and I'm training to become an actual pro wrestler. I agree wrestling is a shell of what it once was, but I continue to train and hope that, by the next 15 years, it will be great again. I'm going to be a sophmore in high school soon and I enjoy video games.
Back to top Go down
Jacob Steele
Admin
Jacob Steele

PostSubject: Re: The who are you in "RL" thread!   The who are you in "RL" thread! I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 19, 2014 12:09 am

Trent Richards wrote:
Jacob Steele wrote:

someones's horny.

I am not.
Back to top Go down
Spydr_Pr0xy

Spydr_Pr0xy

PostSubject: Re: The who are you in "RL" thread!   The who are you in "RL" thread! I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 19, 2014 6:58 am

Quote :

someones's horny.

I am.

Anyway, nice to meet you guys and thanks for the compliments, you're sweet <3! It's sad that we're in a wrestling E-Fed and yet we cringe when we watch actual wrestling. Cross your fingers for another good period! And I wouldn't classify myself as a nerd haha, I do this, play some videogames but that's about it.

And go for it A-Will. Maybe you can make wrestling better. Crazier things have happened.
Back to top Go down
Matthias Raven

Matthias Raven

PostSubject: Re: The who are you in "RL" thread!   The who are you in "RL" thread! I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 19, 2014 8:39 am

I'm 19 years old I should be in college currently but I am not due to personal issues I'd rather not elaborate about. I love video  games, comics and TV shows like TWD, TVD, The Originals, Da Vinci's Demons and many more. I can sing as well, I can write but sometimes I get writer's block and it pisses me the fuck off. I'm a sociopathic, straight edge, agnostic punk. I listen to punk rock, grunge, metalcore, pop punk, hardcore, metal, indie rock, thrash metal and a few pop artists (Gotye, Lorde and others I don't recall atm) I like hiphop as well but only Kanye West, Eminem and Nas. This is me:

The who are you in "RL" thread! Hclive10
Back to top Go down
Stan Strong

Stan Strong

PostSubject: Re: The who are you in "RL" thread!   The who are you in "RL" thread! I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 19, 2014 6:22 pm

Sup?

My name is Brandon, and I've been eFedding for a long, long time.

I live in NC. I'm married. I work as a computer hardware engineer. And that's pretty much all there is to it.
Back to top Go down
Jacob Steele
Admin
Jacob Steele

PostSubject: Re: The who are you in "RL" thread!   The who are you in "RL" thread! I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 19, 2014 6:31 pm

Stan Strong wrote:
Sup?

I live in NC. I'm married. I work as a computer hardware engineer. And that's pretty much all there is to it.

Where in NC do you live?
Back to top Go down
Stan Strong

Stan Strong

PostSubject: Re: The who are you in "RL" thread!   The who are you in "RL" thread! I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 19, 2014 6:33 pm

Jacob Steele wrote:
Stan Strong wrote:
Sup?

Where in NC do you live?

I'm from Shelby, which is about 40 minutes west of Charlotte.
Back to top Go down
TLA

TLA

PostSubject: Re: The who are you in "RL" thread!   The who are you in "RL" thread! I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 19, 2014 9:33 pm

Hi my name is TLA and I robs drug dealers.
Back to top Go down
King of the Fall

King of the Fall

PostSubject: Re: The who are you in "RL" thread!   The who are you in "RL" thread! I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 20, 2014 8:38 am

Hi, I'm Trent I am addicted to pussy.
Back to top Go down
CrayJ Lee

CrayJ Lee

PostSubject: Re: The who are you in "RL" thread!   The who are you in "RL" thread! I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 20, 2014 6:03 pm

I'm Jennifer! I'm 26 years old and I live in the land of cheese (Wisconsin). I've been roleplaying in e-feds for about a year and a half. As far as personal accomplishments, I have a Bachelors degree in Psychology and currently working in my dream position as a senior therapist at a company that provides behavioral services to kids on the autism spectrum.

And, this is me!

The who are you in "RL" thread! 10371985_645988912218_8898580402730571082_n
Back to top Go down
Trent Richards

Trent Richards

PostSubject: Re: The who are you in "RL" thread!   The who are you in "RL" thread! I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 20, 2014 6:39 pm

CrayJ Lee wrote:
I'm Jennifer!  I'm 26 years old and I live in the land of cheese (Wisconsin).  I've been roleplaying in e-feds for about a year and a half.  As far as personal accomplishments, I have a Bachelors degree in Psychology and currently working in my dream position as a senior therapist at a company that provides behavioral services to kids on the autism spectrum.

And, this is me!

The who are you in "RL" thread! 10371985_645988912218_8898580402730571082_n

Do you live close to... I wanna say Milwaukee? I have a friend who lives close to there.
Back to top Go down
CrayJ Lee

CrayJ Lee

PostSubject: Re: The who are you in "RL" thread!   The who are you in "RL" thread! I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 20, 2014 6:42 pm

Trent Richards wrote:

Do you live close to... I wanna say Milwaukee? I have a friend who lives close to there.

Yep, I live near Milwaukee.
Back to top Go down
Samuel King

Samuel King

PostSubject: Re: The who are you in "RL" thread!   The who are you in "RL" thread! I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 22, 2014 2:39 pm

My name is Samuel Dacus, I live in California and I'm 20 years old. I'm in college studying psychology, but I am thinking about changing my major to do physical therapy. I've been efedding for, Oh lawd here it comes, 6 years? I've been in more feds than I can remember. I have a large family, I won't tell you how big, because then there will be jokes that I don't want to here lol. That's me and yes I know I don't look 20 but it is what it is lol

The who are you in "RL" thread! Smile
Back to top Go down
C5 Ion

C5 Ion

PostSubject: Re: The who are you in "RL" thread!   The who are you in "RL" thread! I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 10, 2014 9:00 am

I am Robert Tevis and I 16 years old right now. I live in Richmond, Indiana, which is one of the most known cities in Indiana. It is about a hour away from Indianapolis. Anyways, I've been efedding   in Match/RP Feds for 1yr. 5mo. I know I'm young as an efedder, but aye it is what it is. I started efedding when I was 14, because I started in March 2013 at the time. I currently play the sports of basketball and football, but I only play football for the school. I Am a Wide Receiver and Defensive End. Oh yeah, and I'm a Junior too. And this is when I had the frohwak last week before the cut. That's how it looked when I first got it.

The who are you in "RL" thread! 10488629_1445250899075150_1435668268_n
Back to top Go down
Samuel King

Samuel King

PostSubject: Re: The who are you in "RL" thread!   The who are you in "RL" thread! I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 11, 2014 2:47 am

I'm not alone !
Back to top Go down
King of the Fall

King of the Fall

PostSubject: Re: The who are you in "RL" thread!   The who are you in "RL" thread! I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 11, 2014 7:10 am

You two are so perfect for each other.
Back to top Go down
Samuel King

Samuel King

PostSubject: Re: The who are you in "RL" thread!   The who are you in "RL" thread! I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 12, 2014 2:00 pm

Woah pump the breaks too far lol
Back to top Go down
Liam Catterson

Liam Catterson

PostSubject: Re: The who are you in "RL" thread!   The who are you in "RL" thread! I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 15, 2014 9:10 pm

Well everyone knows me as Liam Catterson. I am 19 years old, 20 in October. I am autistic but light autistic, can hardly tell. But yeah, I have a deep past and shit and I have a YouTube channel.

https://www.youtube.com/user/LiamCatterson

Anyways, my hobbies include being with my girl, Kimberley, tweeting, ranting, playing video games and exercise. I also love writing scripts and graphic work. I am someone who is a kind hearted person, can get pissed if you push my buttons severely. Love F1, Metal Gear Solid and Doctor Who. And even though I am British, I detest football. Video game fan, add me on PSN (LiamC6661). I play on GTAO nowadays.

Oh yeah, and I'm a nerd...Eek. Anyways, enjoy fapping to my picture you perverts

The who are you in "RL" thread! 10492452_504632119683229_8872393745744478757_n

And if anyone wants to know what me and my girl are like, here you are. She's wonderful!
The who are you in "RL" thread! 10301181_486605574819217_1041968586642640156_n
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The who are you in "RL" thread!   The who are you in "RL" thread! I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The who are you in "RL" thread!
Page 1 of 1