Xtreme Mayhem Wrestling
New here? Don't waste any time and sign up now! Not new? Then just simply login and continue on rebuilding your legacy. Join us today for a whole new experience!
Xtreme Mayhem Wrestling
New here? Don't waste any time and sign up now! Not new? Then just simply login and continue on rebuilding your legacy. Join us today for a whole new experience!
Xtreme Mayhem Wrestling
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Xtreme Mayhem Wrestling

Continuing The Legacy

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Announcement regarding Affliction

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Jacob Steele
Admin
Jacob Steele

Announcement regarding Affliction Empty
PostSubject: Announcement regarding Affliction   Announcement regarding Affliction I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 24, 2014 11:57 am

There's been a lot of talk about me being biased and such, so I'm handing complete control of Affliction over to TLA. He'll have complete booking power, complete power over my character, Kale Mercer. Of course, I will still offer creative help along with the rest of our creative team, he will just have the final say. This will eliminate the assumptions that I'm biased towards myself and people that I'm friends with.

I feel like this is a better move because I was getting tired of hearing it, plus TLA is a great writer and I know he'll do a great job as he has thus far.

That is all for now... Affliction is currently being worked on and will be posted today! I understand last week was rough with promos because of school (high school/college) starting back up. If anyone needs some time to readjust, just please make sure to make a post about it under the Leave of Absence forum so that we are aware. Otherwise, let's make magic happen. Destiny is two weeks away. One more Affliction after this show is posted. Let's make it great, guys.

Thank you all for your hard work and support thus far. Now let's keep it up.
Back to top Go down
https://xmwrestling.forumotion.com

Announcement regarding Affliction
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Xtreme Mayhem Wrestling :: Front Office :: XMW Now-
Jump to: