Xtreme Mayhem Wrestling
New here? Don't waste any time and sign up now! Not new? Then just simply login and continue on rebuilding your legacy. Join us today for a whole new experience!

Xtreme Mayhem Wrestling

Continuing The Legacy

HomeCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 

"The International Sensation"

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Tornado

PostSubject: "The International Sensation"   Fri Aug 29, 2014 10:37 pm

[Tornado walks out of his Locker Room while Christi Byrd stops him ]

Christi : Tornado. can I get a single word for you just a moment before your match on Affliction show..

Tornado: ¿Como va?

Christi:last Sunday on Affliction show they have cancelled your match with C5 Ion on Affliction show but now this Sunday you and Alioth Starre will team up together to take on Ultimate Destroyer and Thomas Minns on Affliction show until you take on Ultimate Destroyer at Destiny PPV so any thoughts ?.

Tornado: Well Christi when they cancelled the match between me and C5 Ion last Sunday was because that Ultimate destroyer went into Nick's shower and then he told Nick that he wants to face me at Destiny PPV in a Normal match but i don't know what type of match he wants us to fight in but i will let the XMW Universe to know what kinda match Stipulation they won't me and Ultimate destroyer at Destiny PPV once me and my partner Alioth Starre takes on Thomas Minn and my Opponent for Destiny PPV Ultimate destroyer so when we defeat those Morons in three days on Affliction show then i might defeat Ultimate destroyer once again when i defeated him on Affliction show eight days ago and now this Sunday he's gonna get a worst beating of his life once me and Alioth Starre defeat our Opponents on Affliction show this Sunday night.

Christi Byrd: Tornado do you really think you can defeat Ultimate destroyer and Thomas Minn of your Opponents  this Sunday night on Affliction show?.

(Tornado's talking Continues)

Tornado: Well if it depends on how the match ends up because we are leaving out as your winner on Affliction show this Sunday night until i defeat Ultimate destroyer at Destiny PPV so Thomas Minn and Ultimate destroyer you two better at least get your things together because once i defeat you in that ring this Sunday on Affliction show because i am none other then King Beyond of the Wall until we  meet again on Affliction show so make the best Affliction superstar win because i know that i will when i destroy you in nine days before our match on Destiny PPV show next Sunday night.

Christi Byrd: Well there you have it folks and we will see of "King Beyond of the Wall  leader tornado and his partner Alioth Starre when they take on Thomas Minn and Ultimate destroyer  of there Opponent and his tag team match this Sunday night on Affliction show..

Christi Byrd: So i'm Christi Byrd  and we hope to see tornado and Alioth  take control of  his Opponent on Affliction until they actually defeats Ultimate destroyer in three days on Affliction show this Sunday night because i'm watching the two of them destroy each other there Opponents on Affliction show this Sunday night..

[Camera fades while Tornado goes to his Dressing room before another event of Affliction show]
Back to top Go down
View user profile

"The International Sensation"
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1