Xtreme Mayhem Wrestling
New here? Don't waste any time and sign up now! Not new? Then just simply login and continue on rebuilding your legacy. Join us today for a whole new experience!
Xtreme Mayhem Wrestling
New here? Don't waste any time and sign up now! Not new? Then just simply login and continue on rebuilding your legacy. Join us today for a whole new experience!
Xtreme Mayhem Wrestling
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Xtreme Mayhem Wrestling

Continuing The Legacy

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Affliction Announcement

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Jacob Steele
Admin
Jacob Steele

Affliction Announcement Empty
PostSubject: Affliction Announcement   Affliction Announcement I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 31, 2014 10:38 pm

I'm gonna be completely honest and say this week was a terrible week for TLA to leave. I've worked almost every single day this week and haven't had time at all to worry about Affliction. I had left Affliction completely to TLA and unfortunately he had to go... This Affliction is definitely not the best at all and will probably just mainly be matches without many segments so that I can get everything posted and ready to go for Destiny this week.

I'm sorry that I slacked off this week, but things will start to fall into place. I saw a lot of people going inactive, but started coming back within the past day or so so I still have a lot of hope for this place. Everything will be better this week, I promise, so please bear with me.

If anyone wants to offer help, I'm all for it, especially writing. Just let me know.

Again, I apologize and it'll be better this week.
Back to top Go down
https://xmwrestling.forumotion.com

Affliction Announcement
Page 1 of 1