Xtreme Mayhem Wrestling
New here? Don't waste any time and sign up now! Not new? Then just simply login and continue on rebuilding your legacy. Join us today for a whole new experience!
Xtreme Mayhem Wrestling
New here? Don't waste any time and sign up now! Not new? Then just simply login and continue on rebuilding your legacy. Join us today for a whole new experience!
Xtreme Mayhem Wrestling
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Xtreme Mayhem Wrestling

Continuing The Legacy

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

You'll meet Hell from Above

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Ignitex

Ignitex

You'll meet Hell from Above Empty
PostSubject: You'll meet Hell from Above   You'll meet Hell from Above I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 06, 2014 2:48 pm

*Ignitex stands in an alleyway and sees a promotional poster of the Hell From Above match with all 3 contenders at the bottom of the poster and the Uncensored Championship at the top*

*Ignitex looks closely to the poster and sees the title on top and makes a creepy smile*

Do you know what this is?

*Ignitex touches his finger to the print material of the title up top on the poster*

This is not just an ordinary piece of object; this is what you fight for to get it. After I go through this obstacle with these 3 other wretched opponents, I’ll be sure to make them suffer enough to not get this championship title. If anyone tries to get a close victory on getting this title… I’ll be sure to execute my most powerful moves into them so that they won’t know what hit them by the course of this match. This match won’t be safe; it will be the most painful match that my opponents will go through by the palm of my hands. All 3 of you guys, do not just fear what I’m about to do to you, fear what you have gone yourselves through by making this a nightmare you have put yourselves through. On this match night, you’ll be able to see what I have on my sleeves, and it won’t be good for you to swallow because I’ll make your throats slice up in many different ways with what I’ll put a fight. I could go on and on with what I have to put you individuals away, but time is precious for me to keep, and your time is about go away from being a champion. Both of you guys will receive a shattered glass of pain when I give you one of the most beatings a person has ever done to another human being. Just as I have promised before, going for this title means a path of torture and beating. I know I will have some sort of beatings and torture, but that won’t worry against me in that I have usually taken beatings like this before. But now I want to get on the individuals I’m going to face with…

Isaac Hunter
Going for this title means that you’ll have to hunt for this title. But no, that will be last ever hunt you’ll get as it will be stopped by me. When I stop the hunt from you, you’ll never get close from me holding this title over my head. Isaac, hunting is your main priority is getting titles like these, but I will hunt the title instead as I rip you into shreds thinking how bad you have done to even closely and remotely deserve of getting this title off of my hands. You’ll be sure, after the match, to get a checkup to the doctor stating that you will suffer injuries for the months after this match. Injuries are very serious to deal Isaac, as it will ruin your body on even this touching title at all while you’ll just slowly grasp to the ropes of that very XMW Destiny ring and cry for help. Believe me Isaac after this match, you’ll be a wreck and you’ll be sure to not ever go back to this ever DANGEROUS path again.

A-Will
I see the grudge you are going through, but this grudge will stop in a subtle moment while I fix it from you. Go and try to get every last breath out of me, but you won’t in a sense that you’ll be punched as a body-bag over and over again from me. Tomorrow is a great new day that I’m going to put you into sleep of unconsciousness, just watch out.

Michael Jordan
Since when have you been relevant if facing me? Never. All I have to say to you is, prepare for another lesson to absorb.

And to all of you 3, that night won’t just be a night that you’ll casually wrestle, it won’t even go in order after I have put all 3 of you down in the mat unconscious. Just expect the torture you’ll receive…

*Ignitex pulls up a sharp, pointy object that is hanging besides a brick wall on the alleyway and jams it to the poster*

*Ignitex walks away laughing while the poster slowly goes down to the ground and then the camera fades off*
Back to top Go down

You'll meet Hell from Above
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Xtreme Mayhem Wrestling :: FPV Center :: Roleplays/Promos-
Jump to: