Xtreme Mayhem Wrestling
New here? Don't waste any time and sign up now! Not new? Then just simply login and continue on rebuilding your legacy. Join us today for a whole new experience!
Xtreme Mayhem Wrestling
New here? Don't waste any time and sign up now! Not new? Then just simply login and continue on rebuilding your legacy. Join us today for a whole new experience!
Xtreme Mayhem Wrestling
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Xtreme Mayhem Wrestling

Continuing The Legacy

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Who's Destiny Part Two

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Jasper Wake

Jasper Wake

Who's Destiny Part Two Empty
PostSubject: Who's Destiny Part Two   Who's Destiny Part Two I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 08, 2014 9:30 pm

(Scene opens with the cameraman rushing up to Jasper who is in a dark corner with one light shining down on the left half of his face.)

Jasper:
Who's Destiny, that's the question on everyone's mind right now. Just because you change the name of the game doesn't mean that the fight isn't still the same. Doesn't matter to me who it is getting into the squared circle with me I haven't even begun to show what I am capable of. I don't think that the winds of change are blowing to throw me off my course, oh no, I think the winds of change are blowing in my favor. The winds of change show me the fowl stench of those who would keep me from my destiny. There are four others that Destiny has blown my way and I know that I'm going to have to free them of the fear. Two matches so far, two wins. Fans booing me giving me the FIRE that will burn my opponents to the ground as I hit them over, and over and over again. I am going to take my time and destroy them piece by piece until they have no choice but to give up or lose a career. I'm not a man of many words because my actions speak for themselves. People wake up, wake up and look at the world around you man! You know what this is over.

(Jasper walks past the camera man knocking him over and the now upside down camera sees him heading towards a light.)
Back to top Go down

Who's Destiny Part Two
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Xtreme Mayhem Wrestling :: FPV Center :: Roleplays/Promos-
Jump to: