Xtreme Mayhem Wrestling
New here? Don't waste any time and sign up now! Not new? Then just simply login and continue on rebuilding your legacy. Join us today for a whole new experience!
Xtreme Mayhem Wrestling
New here? Don't waste any time and sign up now! Not new? Then just simply login and continue on rebuilding your legacy. Join us today for a whole new experience!
Xtreme Mayhem Wrestling
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Xtreme Mayhem Wrestling

Continuing The Legacy

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Who's Destiny Part 4 09/11/14

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Jasper Wake

Jasper Wake

Who's Destiny Part 4 09/11/14 Empty
PostSubject: Who's Destiny Part 4 09/11/14   Who's Destiny Part 4 09/11/14 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 11, 2014 9:54 pm

(Jasper is standing in front of an American flag, you can tell it is his camera phone and he is in front of Fort Bragg military base before pointing his phone at himself.)

Jasper:
This flag means more to me than anything in the world. zero nine eleven two thousand and one, the day before my first wrestling match right here in Fort Bragg. The look on the soldiers face as those planes crashed into the world trade centers. My uncle working in the pentagon and the only man I can call family, office right on the side that was hit. My aunt working across the street from the world trade center. I watched this with the soldiers and for a change it brought a tear to my eyes. My hatred for the world stopped one minute and I began to show love for the country. I began to hug the soldiers who like me could do nothing about what happened. Looking hoping that I received a call from my uncle and aunt saying they where ok as time went by.

(Jasper tears up for a minute but is able to collect himself and then look back at the camera.)

Jasper:
In 2003 I joined the military, the navy is the actual one where I served for 4 years before I was told by Petty Officer Avellaneda your gift is to fight people. Taking up MMA while in the Navy Serving in the Navy Seals, it all has helped me become who I am today. Drew, tornado and all these other boys don't know the true nature of what I have been through. I am who I am because of this country and even though the fans don't make me who I am I will put on a show worthy of a king at Destiny to prove to all the maggots of the world that I AM THE BEST IN THE WORLD AT WHAT I DO, I AM THE KING OF THE RING, I AM THE NEXT BIG THING. And Drew I heard that my last comments actually made you open your mouth and speak...that means the mind games are working, the training I have endured worked on you and I will use all of this to my advantage when it is time to face you in the ring. But let it be known that the rest of the competitors will get there's as well. When I walk out with my hand held high I will make sure to rub it has hard as I can in your face and without hesitation dedicate it to all the men and women who lost there lives and who lost there lives on this day of tragedy. By the way my uncle and aunt did make it out okay.

(Jasper salutes as he points his phone camera back towards the flag.)
Back to top Go down

Who's Destiny Part 4 09/11/14
Page 1 of 1