Xtreme Mayhem Wrestling
New here? Don't waste any time and sign up now! Not new? Then just simply login and continue on rebuilding your legacy. Join us today for a whole new experience!
Xtreme Mayhem Wrestling
New here? Don't waste any time and sign up now! Not new? Then just simply login and continue on rebuilding your legacy. Join us today for a whole new experience!
Xtreme Mayhem Wrestling
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Xtreme Mayhem Wrestling

Continuing The Legacy

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Post Destiny Announcements!

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Jacob Steele
Admin
Jacob Steele

Post Destiny Announcements! Empty
PostSubject: Post Destiny Announcements!   Post Destiny Announcements! I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 14, 2014 4:06 pm

With Destiny FINALLY in the books, it's time to make some changes and get things reorganized. Here's what I have planned in the next few days...

I'm thinking about having this week off of Affliction and giving new people time to sign up along with current members time to revamp their sign up info with new pic bases, new info all together. I've had a couple people tell me about some changes they want to make so this week will be the week to do that.

NOTE: ALL MEMBERS NEED TO REPOST THEIR SIGN UP INFO NO MATTER WHAT BECAUSE OF A MISTAKE THAT I MADE PLUS REORGANIZING OF THE ROSTER PAGES. THANK YOU.

Over the next week, maybe longer, however long it takes him to finish, Ignitex is designing us a new layout for the site, so the site will be under construction pretty much all week. Just don't freak out if you see anything out of the ordinary around the site that shouldn't be there. We will be working hard to get this place looking fresh.

Spotlight Star, Sacred 7, Championship History, all of that will be updated this week. I'll go ahead and update the Championship History right after I post this announcement, so that will be taken care of.

That's about all I can think of for now. If anyone has any questions or concerns, please contact me via PM or in the chat. XMW should be looking up after the couple weeks of silence. That's something to definitely look forward to. Thank you all who have stuck with us since the beginning. Special shoutout to Jay Striker for helping with Destiny! Let's get this place active again and get the ball rolling! We have until Saturday, when I post the new card, to see how things turn out! Again, thank you all! Hope you enjoy Destiny!
Back to top Go down
https://xmwrestling.forumotion.com

Post Destiny Announcements!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Xtreme Mayhem Wrestling :: Front Office :: XMW Now-
Jump to: