Xtreme Mayhem Wrestling
New here? Don't waste any time and sign up now! Not new? Then just simply login and continue on rebuilding your legacy. Join us today for a whole new experience!
Xtreme Mayhem Wrestling
New here? Don't waste any time and sign up now! Not new? Then just simply login and continue on rebuilding your legacy. Join us today for a whole new experience!
Xtreme Mayhem Wrestling
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Xtreme Mayhem Wrestling

Continuing The Legacy

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

XMW Creative Has Something For You...

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
TLA

TLA

XMW Creative Has Something For You... Empty
PostSubject: XMW Creative Has Something For You...   XMW Creative Has Something For You... I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 15, 2014 6:01 pm

Iight so imma take responsibility for recent shows and shit cuz I wasn't here when I said I would be. But hopefully most of y'all understand that I have a life and was busy so let's move on.

Since this week is sort of like a reboot week for XMW, I'm going to take the opportunity as head booker to reboot the booking of XMW. I'm going to be looking at all your sign-ups as you fix them up and try to come up with the best ways I can think of to put you into shows going forward.

I can't do it all myself though, so make sure you let me know what you are looking for in XMW. If you don't tell me anything, I'm just gonna assume you are putting your character and the direction of your career into my hands and I'm gonna do the best I can with it. If you have ideas for a gimmick or feud or storyline or anything, be sure to let me know. I'm pretty open to most ideas, but I can't promise I will use anything people come up especially if it's unreasonable or undeserved.

If you have problems with a decision I make, then it's your responsibility to let me know and we will work on it together. If you don't talk to me directly about it, I'm going to assume everything is fine with what I'm doing and move on, so be sure to speak up and let yourself be heard if you want to inspire change.

Alternatively, if you need ideas on gimmicks then you can ask me for ideas and I'll try to give you some  suggestions or advice on what I feel would work for you.

As far as shows go, I will have a card up this weekend sometime. So be ready for that and try to finalize any changes to your character before then. I look forward to working more directly with y'all and making XMW a fun place like it should be.
Back to top Go down
Jacob Steele
Admin
Jacob Steele

PostSubject: Re: XMW Creative Has Something For You...   XMW Creative Has Something For You... I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 15, 2014 6:09 pm

It's good to have you back, man! Can't wait to see what you got in store for everyone.
Back to top Go down
https://xmwrestling.forumotion.com
Liam Catterson

Liam Catterson

PostSubject: Re: XMW Creative Has Something For You...   XMW Creative Has Something For You... I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 16, 2014 4:10 am

As long as I'm portrayed as XMW's biggest asshole, that's all I ask about me...
Back to top Go down
TLA

TLA

PostSubject: Re: XMW Creative Has Something For You...   XMW Creative Has Something For You... I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 16, 2014 1:20 pm

lol u got it champ
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: XMW Creative Has Something For You...   XMW Creative Has Something For You... I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

XMW Creative Has Something For You...
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Xtreme Mayhem Wrestling :: Front Office :: XMW Now-
Jump to: