Xtreme Mayhem Wrestling
New here? Don't waste any time and sign up now! Not new? Then just simply login and continue on rebuilding your legacy. Join us today for a whole new experience!
Xtreme Mayhem Wrestling
New here? Don't waste any time and sign up now! Not new? Then just simply login and continue on rebuilding your legacy. Join us today for a whole new experience!
Xtreme Mayhem Wrestling
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Xtreme Mayhem Wrestling

Continuing The Legacy

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Insert Creative Title Here

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Isaac Hunter

Isaac Hunter

Insert Creative Title Here Empty
PostSubject: Insert Creative Title Here   Insert Creative Title Here I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 22, 2014 3:35 pm

** Isaac is pacing back and forth in an empty hallway before looking at the camera with a confused look on his face. **

"Oh I get it. This is the part where I inspire you by telling you that anything in life is possible when you put your mind to it. No that's not it. This is the part where I introduce myself to XMW fans and tell them that I'm the greatest thing since sliced bread. Still not it? Wait I think I have solved the mystery. This is where I tell you my sob story. I try to get sympathy from you. I try to get you on my side so you can chant my name on Affliction. Believe me I could tell you all about my life story from cover to cover. I would just love to tell you all about my screwed up childhood. But I'm not an open book like that. I'm not a blabber. To be honest, which I always am, what I've done prior to XMW, it doesn't matter. I wish people would agree with me on that, it would make my heart all warm and fuzzy, but I know that many wrestlers in this company insist of bragging about themselves. They're going to tell you that they are unbeatable AND UNBREAKABLE! YEAH! Except they bleed like you and me. They breathe the same air as you and me. And one day...... they will DIE like you and me. As you can see I bring in so much positive energy. I should change my nickname from the Death Adder to the ray of sunshine! But on second thought I prefer being a dark cloud that hovers over XMW. You see I'm not a typical wrestler. I'm not even a typical man. I don't follow rules because I believe rules only exist for me to break them one after the other. Look at this face. I'm not some pretty boy, even though I'm good with the ladies. Yeah I can be a ladies man when I want to. After I'm done talking to you I'm going to get on a plane and I'm going to go to the filthiest bar in Vegas and I'm going to lock eyes with the most beautiful girl ever and I'm going to walk up to her....... and I will whisper in her ear to move the fuck out of the way and I'm going to find the ugliest or fattest chick there and I'm going to bang her later that night. Why? I don't even know, but that's how my brain operates. I don't make good decisions on paper, especially professional wrestling, but in the end I come out on top. Whys that? It's simple really. It's because I'm willing to go the extra mile. When someone else decides to stop, I keep moving. I AM WILLING TO SINK LOWER THAN MY OPPONENT! I look danger in the face and I tell it to fuck off. Oh my, I'm a badass aren't I? I'm trying to act hard right? But that's the thing, this isn't an act. It's just I don't fear much in this world. No matter what life throws at me, I'm not going to duck and hide. Instead I'm going to attack it head on and I'm going to put a leash on it and I will make it my bitch. What else do you want me to talk about huh? Because supposedly it's my job to cater to you. You want a proper introductory? Ok hi my name is Isaac Hunter. Does it ring bell? If it does then great. You know what to expect from me. You should be licking your chops right now because you know what I bring to the table. To those who don't know who I am, that's even better. You probably think I'm some scumbag. If that's the case then you're right. You hit the nail on the head! But there's more. I'm a gift that keeps on giving. I'm like an onion with many layers. Right when you think you have me figured out, I'll do something that will shock you. There is going to be times where I make your skin crawl. I might even make you blood boil and that's great if I do. I'm meant to piss you off. You don't want guys like me to be the face of XMW, but it's still going to happen. You don't want guys like me in XMW period! You know I do things that I'm not supposed to and if you want to label me as a rebel then that's fine, I don't care. But I just want to make it clear that I'm not supposed to be successful in wrestling but I am. I'm not meant to win championships but I do. I wasn't supposed to graduate high school but I did. I'm not even supposed to be alive, BUT I AM. When I say I'm going to do something I do it and that's the most important thing you need to know about me."

"Affliction is going to be like one big party. XMW is back baby! Awesome! Good stuff! Let the balloons fall from the rafters this Sunday! Let Mr. Steele welcome you back to the best wrestling promotion today. That's great and all and you can enjoy your celebration while I sit in the back trying to compose myself. In the past I've done some stuff that I regretted later on. If I was calm and cool in those situations, I wouldn't have to live with those regrets. I could actually look at myself in the mirror again! Hooray! Do you know what this means to me? When I say 'this', I mean this sport. Wrestling is more than just an occupation to me. It's my life, it's my love. Sweet right? Corny I know but it's true. WRESTLING IS MY ESCAPE! When I compete in the ring I am allowed to be myself. It brings me genuine happiness. Wrestling makes my spine shiver. It gives my goosebumps, goosebumps and when I bash Jordan's head in, I might even crack a rare smile. Michael Jordan is my opponent and when the news broke, the little kid in me was so happy! I was jumping up and down because I get to face a role model of mine. Michael Jordan are you serious? The man who led the Bulls to multiple championships? The man who won many MVP awards? The man who fucked all the side pieces he wanted on the road? The current owner of the Charlotte Hornets? Yeah it's the Hornets again. Weird right? But then I found out that wasn't the Michael Jordan I am facing. Then I thought to myself maybe I'm facing the popular actor Michael B. Jordan, but nope. I'm facing some subpar wrestler named Michael Jordan. Just like that I'm no longer 'happy', I'm pissed off! That's your thing right Michael? You love pissing your opponents off. You probably think you're some kind of mastermind. Hate to burst your bubble but I'm always two steps ahead of you. I created this game and you don't even know the rules. Please Michael don't get me wrong. You piss me off because I know in the back of your mind you think you can stop me. You believe you can take my win away from me right? With the help of your girlfriend, Mia of course. I'm fine with it. She can try to distract me. She can even put her hands on me, I don't care because I've seen it all. I've been hit with every dirty tactic in the book and I've also used every dirty tactic in the book. I don't know about you but I want to start and end my XMW career the same way AND THAT'S WITH A FUCKING BANG! On Affliction you're not a wrestler Michael. You're not even a human being. You're just a victim."
Back to top Go down

Insert Creative Title Here
Page 1 of 1