Xtreme Mayhem Wrestling
New here? Don't waste any time and sign up now! Not new? Then just simply login and continue on rebuilding your legacy. Join us today for a whole new experience!

Xtreme Mayhem Wrestling

Continuing The Legacy

HomeCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 

Allow me to introduce myself

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
POD

PostSubject: Allow me to introduce myself   Wed Jul 23, 2014 2:14 am

*A man is wearing a black hoodie on a random street under a streetlight*

Ladies and gentlemen, it's time. It's time that you perk up your ears, shift your attention, and recognize the best damn thing to come out of a birth canal. Michael Jordan. And I know what all of you idiots are thinking, no, not that Michael Jordan. As you can clearly see, I'm not a six foot six, two hundred sixteen pound black guy. Believe it or not, some people actually have the same name. But that's beside the point. The point is that Michael Jordan is here in XMW. And unlike my opponent, instead of listing out what I'm NOT going to do and then doing it anyway, I'll just get down to the important things.

It's actually pretty simple, I'm here to win. I'm here to entertain you fans, and so is everybody else, whether they want to admit it or not. I'm not completely sure if it's because of the name, but I STRIVE on competitiveness. I ain't a superhero, I ain't a villain, I don't have a cape or a secret lair. I'm a FIGHTER. I'll use anything you give me to absolutely whoop somebody's ass. A chair, brass knuckles, a pacifier, whatever. I will go to the end of this Earth to be able to raise that World Heavyweight Championship above my head.

And unlike my opponent, Mr. Isaac Hunter, I ain't delusional. Isaac says that this him being hard is no act. Well let me tell you something, Isaac. The only time you're hard is when you're looking at my girl and when you're hitting that mat. You said you're willing to sink lower than I am. Don't worry about that bro, you'll have plenty of time to sink when I kick your fucking teeth in. You said you might make my blood boil. Well I got bad news for you, buddy. You can't make someone's blood boil when they're already on fire. You say you created this game and made these rules. Man, I don't even have to know the rules to know that I'm going to break every single last one of them, similar to what I'm going to do to the bones in your body. I don't THINK I can stop you, I KNOW I can stop you. And deep down, so do you. You put on this bullshit persona like you're some great, psychological disturbed guy but you good and damn well know you ain't all that. And hell, Mia may get involved and she may not, but even Stevie Wonder can see that she's tougher than you. You aren't the only one that's had hard times. You aren't the only one that's had to fight battles. And you aren't the only one who can get crazy. And you know what, you're right. At Affliction, I ain't gonna be a wrestler. I'm not even gonna be a human being. And believe it or not, I won't even be a victim. I'm going to be a FIGHTER.

*MJ steps into a car with Mia and they drive off*
Back to top Go down
View user profile

Allow me to introduce myself
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1