Xtreme Mayhem Wrestling
New here? Don't waste any time and sign up now! Not new? Then just simply login and continue on rebuilding your legacy. Join us today for a whole new experience!
Xtreme Mayhem Wrestling
New here? Don't waste any time and sign up now! Not new? Then just simply login and continue on rebuilding your legacy. Join us today for a whole new experience!
Xtreme Mayhem Wrestling
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Xtreme Mayhem Wrestling

Continuing The Legacy

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Promo #1: TLA is a bitch (TLA vs Trent Richards)

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Trent Richards

Trent Richards

Promo #1: TLA is a bitch (TLA vs Trent Richards) Empty
PostSubject: Promo #1: TLA is a bitch (TLA vs Trent Richards)   Promo #1: TLA is a bitch (TLA vs Trent Richards) I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 05, 2014 3:25 pm

OOC: I couldn't think of a good name to title the promo, so ye.

(Trent Richards is sitting in his locker-room, taping up his wrists, and drinking a cold soda. He is watching Affliction, and gets a text message from Affliction general manager, Nick Angel, stating that on the next week's edition of Affliction he will be facing a hand-picked opponent of his: TLA. Trent replies back, "thanks" and then sets down his phone, and looks into the focued camera)

So, this week, I am finally booked in another match, instead of wasting my time on a stupid segment that was made up to give some idiot in Matt Miles some spotlight time, and to even make himself relevant in this company. Instead of wasting my time by talking some self-proclaimed Urban Prodigy wannabe, from Southern California, I am being put inside the ring with a guy that has a tough time getting along with our current gm. I am being put inside the ring with TLA, this week on Affliction. Over the course of the last couple weeks, I was booked in a tag team match, and I walked out on Chris Elite, because I wanted to prove something to him.. that he doesn't belong here, and quite frankly, as much as I love Chris, and have known him over the years, he needs to go away.. and we finally got to see the last of Chris Elite on last week's Affliction, when he lost his match, and there is a very good chance we will never see him in XMW again, which is a good thing, to me. But moving on, I made my new target clear. I made it very clear that I am setting my eye's on somebody new, and that somebody so happens to be Stan Strong. He was also in that first match I had here in XMW, and he proved something to me. He showed that he has heart, talent, and guts.. something I desire most when stepping inside this ring. He showed me something nobody else ever has in my entire career, and I want to challenge him, because, he is going to be my one and only greatest challenge in this lack luster of a roster that we've got here, because indeed, we do have some big names, but they're old news, to me. I like fresh meat, and I want to tear apart every single person on this roster, until I get what I deserve, and that is the XMW World Heavyweight Championship. But first, I understand, I have to take a backseat and earn my spot, unlike some people, who are getting handed everything they want, in guys such as Casey Jones. But moving on from that, I need to talk about an important matter I am being put to handle with, and that is my opponent this week, TLA. I am not going to rant on about how I've faced TLA many times, because I do believe this is the first time I'm going to ever face TLA in a one-on-one match, and I cannot wait to face him. I've known TLA for many many years, for many years to come, TLA will be one of the greatest wrestlers I've ever seen. I've been wanting to step inside the ring with TLA, and give him the ass kicking of a lifetime. I've seen TLA get handed oppourtunity after oppourtunity in other wrestling companies we've both been in, over the years. TLA is going to be a great challenge, and I am looking forward to this upcoming match. Once Nick Angel asked me to take care of TLA, I made a promise I would make sure that TLA would not get to Destiny, pre orders of Nick Angel. And you're damn right that I am going to do anything and everything that I have inside my body, going into my will, and I will do anything to take this man out. TLA is the man to beat here in XMW, and on Affliction, I will go toe-to-toe with TLA, and the result shall be me, walking out with my hand raised above my head.

(Trent pushes down the camera man, as the camera fades to black)
Back to top Go down

Promo #1: TLA is a bitch (TLA vs Trent Richards)
Page 1 of 1