Xtreme Mayhem Wrestling
New here? Don't waste any time and sign up now! Not new? Then just simply login and continue on rebuilding your legacy. Join us today for a whole new experience!
Xtreme Mayhem Wrestling
New here? Don't waste any time and sign up now! Not new? Then just simply login and continue on rebuilding your legacy. Join us today for a whole new experience!
Xtreme Mayhem Wrestling
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Xtreme Mayhem Wrestling

Continuing The Legacy

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

I Gotta Leave

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
TLA

TLA

I Gotta Leave Empty
PostSubject: I Gotta Leave   I Gotta Leave I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 26, 2014 2:39 pm

My girlfriend's father in India has been suffering from lung issues for several years now and recently took a turn for the worse. It doesn't look optimistic for him and I've agreed to go with her to see him. I was resisting this because I am also close to getting a promotion at the club I work for, but I was given free leave there yesterday. So I don't really have any excuses to stay and honestly this is more important anyway.

I apologize cuz I just agreed to be head booker and writer here, but I probably won't have time to write or promo for at least a couple weeks. That was poor planning on my part. I'll try to be back when I can be. For now please keep him in your prayers.
Back to top Go down
Jacob Steele
Admin
Jacob Steele

I Gotta Leave Empty
PostSubject: Re: I Gotta Leave   I Gotta Leave I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 26, 2014 4:19 pm

Damn... well good luck man.
Back to top Go down
https://xmwrestling.forumotion.com
Drew Stevenson

Drew Stevenson

I Gotta Leave Empty
PostSubject: Re: I Gotta Leave   I Gotta Leave I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 26, 2014 9:33 pm

Sorry to hear that man, prayers sent your way!
Back to top Go down
King of the Fall

King of the Fall

I Gotta Leave Empty
PostSubject: Re: I Gotta Leave   I Gotta Leave I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 27, 2014 9:03 am

Damn man

Good luck pal
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

I Gotta Leave Empty
PostSubject: Re: I Gotta Leave   I Gotta Leave I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

I Gotta Leave
Page 1 of 1