Xtreme Mayhem Wrestling
New here? Don't waste any time and sign up now! Not new? Then just simply login and continue on rebuilding your legacy. Join us today for a whole new experience!
Xtreme Mayhem Wrestling
New here? Don't waste any time and sign up now! Not new? Then just simply login and continue on rebuilding your legacy. Join us today for a whole new experience!
Xtreme Mayhem Wrestling
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Xtreme Mayhem Wrestling

Continuing The Legacy

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

8/31/14 Affliction

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Jacob Steele
Admin
Jacob Steele

8/31/14 Affliction Empty
PostSubject: 8/31/14 Affliction   8/31/14 Affliction I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 01, 2014 12:44 am

( XMW Logo Flashes )

( A recap of last week's Affliction plays. )

( https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aiixtdWuAuA plays. )

( The cameras fade in to a sold out Toyota Center in Houston Texas. The fans are on their feet cheering for the fourth episode of Affliction. The camera circles around the arena, showing all the fans and their signs before stopping at the stage where red and white pyro goes off. The camera circles around the arena once more, showing every single fan in the crowd on their feet getting hyped up for the show. )

Vincent Price: WELCOME TO THE LAST AFFLICTION BEFORE DESTINY!!

( The camera cuts to the announcers table where Chris Walker and Vincent Price are shown. )

Chris Walker: This is it, folks! The last stop before Destiny gets here! This is crazy how short of a time it’s felt so far since we made our return.

Vincent Price: It’s been a hell of a ride and there’s no denying that. We’re just one week away from Destiny and things are looking great! What a show we have for you tonight, too!

Chris Walker: Speaking of which, let’s not waste any more time! Up first is tag team action between Kale Mercer, Crow and Adrian Thorne and Yasuo!

( "Blow Me Away (Remix ft. Valora)" by Breaking Benjamin plays as Kale Mercer comes down the ramp. )

AJ Richards: Our opening contest for tonight is a tag team match! Scheduled for one fall, introducing first, weighing in at 220 pounds, he is Kale "Seraph" Mercer!!!!!!!!!

Vincent Price: Kale Mercer is certainly one to look out for, the guy can fly like no other but when it's time to get dirty he can brawl with the best of them.

Chris Walker: There's no questioning his ability, but can he and his partner be able to take down such a great purist like Yasuo or a respected talent like Adrian Thorne.

( "Would?" By Alice In Chains is heard throughout the arena but there is no sight of Crow. )

AJ Richards: His partner, weighing in at 252 pounds from Edmonton Alberta Canada, Crow........

Vincent Price: Where the hell is Crow, he wouldn't back down from a fight!

Chris Walker: He probably went to hide so he wouldn't have to deal with the beating he would have taken!

Vincent Price: Oh stop it you!

( "Wild Eyes" by Parkway Drive plays while Adrian Thorne walks to the ring. )

AJ Richards: Their opponent, weighing in at 217 pounds, from Chicago Illionois, he is "The Hero With No Name" Adriaaaaaaan Thoooooorne!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Chris Walker: Here comes one half of the dream team right here, it's two on one, once the numbers game kicks in, it's curtains for Kale Mercer!

( Yasuo comes out to "Jungle" by X Ambassadors. He walks up to Adrian Thorne and the two wait at the ramp way, looking on at Kale. )

Vincent Price: Things aren't looking good for Kale here...

Chris Walker: These two are about to do a number on him, it's a shame his partner is a yellow belly coward.....

( Strobe lights happen all around the arena. )

Chris Walker: What is this, what's going on?

Vincent Price: Look! LOOK! It's Crow, he's descending from the rafters, he's right behind his two opponents!

( Yasuo turns around and is nailed in the gut with a baseball bat while Kale slides under the ropes and hits a swinging neckbreaker on Adrian. )

( DING! DING! DING! )

Match #1: Kale Mercer & Crow vs. Adrian Thorne & Yasuo

The match starts off fast and furious with Kale slamming Adrian's head into the steel steps while Crow grinds Yasuo's face into the guard rail and then takes him into the ring to drag him against the ropes. Yasuo gains some seperation with a chop and an Uppercut Barrage before finishing the sequence with a Snap DDT. Mean while at ringside Adrian and Kale continue their wild brawl. Adrian pounces at Kale and drives him into the steelpost but that doesn't take the fight out of Kale. The two rush each other and fight on top of the announcers desk, ending up on the floor. They are joined by Yasuo who is back body dropped over the rope and onto them! Crow then gets on the apron, waits for the three to get up and performs a stinger splash, leaving all of them down. Crow and Yasuo then get back into the ring and as Yasuo is picked up for the Tourniquet he gets over Crow's shoulders and hits a Rolling Elbow, allowing him to tag in Adrian.

Adrian works over Crow, getting him in holds and grounding him, stopping him from making a tag. Crow gets to his knees and Adrian Thorne goes for the Pandora's Box. Crow turns his head just in the knick of time but still ends up getting clipped by Thorne's boot and taken down for a two count. Crow is pushed into the corner and takes a combination of shots from Adrian while Yasuo holds his wrists against the turnbuckle. Crow takes a dropkick right in the ribs and grits his teeth, fighting the pain. Adrian goes for a running knee but Crow pulls forward, slams Yasuo's face against the steel post and breaks free for a clothesline! He tags in Kale Mercer who goes to work on Adrian. He had it in the bag if it weren't for one vital mistake. When Adrian is irish whipped, Yasuo gets the blind tag. Adrian takes a Tilt-A-Whirl backbreaker and The Widows Peak but Yasuo comes from behind with the Shuriken for the three count.

Result: Yasuo & Adrian Thorne def Kale Mercer & Crow via pinfall.

Time: 8:37

( Commercial Break )
( A commercial for Hercules 2 now starring TLA is shown. )
( The camera fades back to the ring where AJ Richards is standing by. )

AJ Richards: The following contest is a handicap match scheduled for one fall!

( Bones by Young Guns blares throughout the arena as Isaac Hunter and Michael Jordan come out together. )

AJ Richards: Making their way to the ring, Isaac Hunter and Michael Jordan!!!!!

Vincent Price: These are two very intense, very rugged guys, this will prove to be quiet the challenge for the young Antonio Williams.

( "Sick of It" by Skillet plays and out comes A-Will, ready for a fight. He circles the ring for a while, looking at his two opponents. )

AJ Richards: And their opponent, weighing in at 244 pounds, from Memphis Tennesse, Antonioooooooo Williams!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Chris Walker: Get ready to witness a live execution Vince, this is going to be more of a mugging than a match!

Vincent Price: I wouldn't say that just yet, Antonio Williams is a submission machine, he may be one man but he has more ability than one hundred!

Match #2: A-Will vs Michael Jordan and Isaac Hunter

As soon as A-Will gets in the ring he is attacked by Isaac Hunter, who brutalizes him in the corner. Punching away and give him a face wash. He irish whips A Will into the opposite corner only for A-Will to float over and get behind Isaac, spiking him with a german suplex. While A-Will is on the mat, Isaac rolls out and lets Michael Jordan get a few licks in, stomping away at The Cerebral Submissionist. A-Will tries to get back to a vertical basis but gets taken down with a body slam. Michael gets to the middle rope, raises up his arms and jumps off for a flying forearm but nobody is home. Antonio sizes him up and spears Michael right out of the ring. Isaac Hunter gets back up only to attack A-Will from behind, clubbing him in the face and hitting a DDT on the floor. While Isaac looks over his work a fan in a hood wraps their arms around his throat, pulls him back and starts gouging at his face with what appears to be a thumbtack glove. Security runs down to stop him only to be pushed away as he gets over the barricade. The hood is taken off and the fan is revealed to be none other than IGNITEX! The bell rings and the match is thrown out as Ignitex continues his assault.

Result: No contest.

Time: 2:32

Vincent Price: Holy crap, it's Ignitex, I thought he was done with the business, what in the hell is he doing here!?

Chris Walker: Who cares, look at the destruction he's causing!

( Michael Jordan rolls into the ring with a chair only to get it kicked back into his face. )

Vincent Price: WOAH! Michael now has a crimson mask here, there's blood all over the canvas....

( Ignitex puts the chair against Michaels throat and slams it down, taking out Jordan in the process before walking over to Isaac. He grabs the man by his shirt and continues to punch away at the man's face with the thumbtack glove. Isaac spits some blood into the face of Ignitex and goes to gouge for the eyes. Ignitex uses his weight advantage to ground and pound away at the maniacal individual, which stops the come back. )

Chris Walker: Now this is the Ignitex we have not seen in a long, long time. The guy is deranged and sick and now we're truly seeing that side of him!

Vincent Price: Yeah, yeah, this is just plain disgusting if you ask me!

( A-Will gets in the ring, still shaken from the DDT to the floor. He's battered, hurt and can barely move after it but is determined to take down the big brute. )

Chris Walker: I swear this kid must be more guts than brains and that's something he's about to regret.

Vincent Price: A-Will obviously doesn't want to be victimized, here he goes with the rights and lefts! Damn it! A knee to the gut and those brutal headbutts stop any hope of dealing damage.

( Ignitex picks A-Will up on his shoulder and slams him into the turnbuckle over and over again. He slams his repeatedly till the point the pad falls off and the Submissionist is getting thrown back first into steel. He ends the onslaught with a powerslam before going outside and grabbing a bag from the chair he sat in. )

Vincent Price: Ignitex is intimidating the ring crew for a microphone right now, but you have to wonder what exactly is in that bag of his.

( Ignitex stomps A-Will right in the chest but the man holds in his pain, not wanting to give the sick bastard any satisfaction. )

Ignitex: Listen....what happened last week is something that will never happen again. I was on a hot streak, nobody could take me down but with a few simple moves....I was on my back for a three count. And as I laid on the ground and the loss sinks in....I feel a warm liquid running down my skull.

( Ignitex hovers over Isaac Hunter, staring at the fallen man. Hunter takes a swipe at Ignitex to know avail and falls right back down. )

Ignitex: ...It was my own blood. A man made me bleed. Isaac!

( Ignitex stomps. )

Ignitex: Hunter!

( Ignitex stomps again. )

Ignitex: MADE ME BLEED!

( Ignitex continues stomping away at the defenseless Isaac to the point there is no motion in the mans body. )

Ignitex: I have never been beaten that badly before. I used to be a monster. A sadistic, cold, raw boned son of a bitch who would Havoc Buster a man into oblivion. I went from a victimizer...to a victim. That is never going to happen again! Any sad sack of flesh who thinks they can walk on my yard and go toe to toe with me will have their head ripped off right in the middle of this ring!

( Ignitex picks up the bag, opens it and pours the contents all over the ring. We see glass, tacks and barbed wire spill out in huge amounts as the crowd goes silent. )

Ignitex: Anybody who thinks otherwise....allow me to show you proof.

( Ignitex puts the arms of both A-Will and Isaac Hunter over his head. )

Chris Walker: Oh no....OH NO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

( Ignitex picks both of them up for Bloodshed but out comes the police! They rush into the ring and restrain Ignitex, holding up their guns and cuffing him. )

Vincent Price: Thank god! I can't believe we actually needed to get the police involved here, that was like a murder attempt right there!

Chris Walker: Even I'll admit Ignitex has gone to far here, but then again, he said from now on he would destroy anybody in his path and that's exactly what he did.

Vincent Price: Look at the carnage, doctors are checking on the three men right now, I don't know if any of them will ever be the same, we need to take a break right now, we'll be back in a moment.

( Commercial Break )

( The camera fades back to the announcers table with Chris Walker and Vincent Price standing by. )

Chris Walker: Welcome back to Affliction! We just witnessed an horrific event led by Ignitex as he made his return back to XMW. Roll the footage…

( A recap of Ignitex’s return plays. )

Vincent Price: It’s a good thing he’s back, you know, but I fear for the rest of the locker room at the moment.

( The camera cuts to the Titantron where Nick Angel appears on the screen. )

Nick Angel: I'm here right now to discuss the brutal attack which took place just moments ago. XMW has been blowing up these past few minutes and I want to say that fortunately Michael Jordan, A-Will and Isaac Hunter will be fine. Although they are hurt, none of the men wanted to accept medical attention and I'm sure they will be in shape to compete next Sunday at Destiny. I even managed to get a few words from them and all they wanted was a piece of Ignitex which is why, September 6th at Destiny there will be a fourth man added to The Uncensored Championship finals in Ignitex, turning this into a Fatal Four Way. I will be looking at this match closely and can not wait to see our first Uncensored champion crowned and I'm sure you're all excited to see it too. That is all I have to say, your Affliction General Manager is signing off and I hope you enjoy the rest of the show!

Chris Walker: What a blockbuster announcement from Nick Angel!

Vincent Price: You can say that again, Destiny is looking better and better with each passing minute, this surely is going to be one hell of a Pay Per View!

Chris Walker: XMW always delivers Vince and we're about to deliver even more with our next contest!

( Commercial Break )

( The camera cuts back to the ring where Man In The Box and James Seymour are in the ring. )

AJ Richards: This match is scheduled for one fall! Already in the ring… MAN IN THE BOX AND JAMES SEYMOUR!

( “Loaded and Alone” by Hinder plays as Jasper Wake makes his way to the ring. )

AJ Richards: Weighing in at two hundred and fifty five pounds… From Truth or Consequences, New Mexico… “Ghost” JASPERRRRRR WAKEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!

( DING! DING! DING! )

Match #3: Jasper Wake vs. James Seymour vs. Man In The Box

Right after the sound of the bell, Seymour attacks Man In The Box and sends him flying out of the ring. Seymour turns around and Jasper breaks Seymour’s body in half with a hellacious Spear. He covers and gets the three count before MITB can break it up.

Result: Jasper Wake def. James Seymour and Man In The Box

Time: 0:33

( Commercial Break )

( We come back to ringside to hear "The Pretty Things Are Going To Hell" by David Bowie play throughout the building. Alioth Starre comes out but Tornado comes out with him too, much to his annoyance. )

AJ Richards: The following is a tag team match, scheduled for one fall. Introducing first, the team of Alioth Starre and "The International Sensation" Tornado!

Chris Walker: What does that clown think he's doing?

Vincent Price: Coming out to the ring together is usually a sign a team is a well oiled machine, maybe Tornado is trying to gel with Alioth.

( “Crown” by Jay-Z begins to play. )

Chris Walker: Here comes The Marksman and his partner!

AJ Richards: And their opponents, at a combined weight of 620 pounds, they are the team of Thomas Minns and The Ultimate Destroyer!!!!!!!

Chris Walker: Thomas has always been a bulky guy but Destroyer is 400 pounds of pure beast! This match is looking to be a one sided affair. Then again, anything can happen here on XMW Affliction!

( DING! DING! DING! )

Match #4: Tornado & Alioth Starre vs. The Ultimate Destroyer & Thomas Minns

Thomas Minns tell The Destroyer to get in the corner as soon as he sees Tornado starts the match off. The arrogant Thomas Minns leans forward, letting Tornado get the first shot in. Tornado accepts the offer and takes down Minns with a dropkick that is followed up by an armdrag. Tornado brings Minns to the corner and gets on top of him, raining down with fists as the fans count in spanish. "Ocho...Nueve... Diez" Tornado goes to continue the count until Ultimate Destroyer pushes him down from the apron. Tornado kips up and is met with a big boot straight to the face. Thomas hits a series of elbows and stops Tornado's comeback with a single knee facebreaker. Thomas tags in The Ultimate Destroyer who surprisingly goes to the top rope.

He looks down at Tornado and jumps straight down for a splash but nobody is home, allowing Tornado to tag in Alioth. Alioth ducks a right hand and superkicks Destroyer who bounces into the ropes, knocks down Thomas and runs right into another superkick which finally takes him off his feet. Alioth locks in The Four Star Mary for the submission victory.

Result: Tornado & Alioth Starre def The Ultimate Destroyer & Thomas Minns

Time: 3:58

( Commercial Break )

( The camera fades back into the ring with Jay Striker and Terry Chambers already in the ring. )

( DING! DING! DING! )

Match #5: Terry Chambers vs. Jay Striker

The bell rings and Terry charges at Jay. Jay kicks him in the gut and drops him with the Go Home and covers.

Result: Jay Striker def. Terry Chambers

Time: 0:11

( Commercial Break )

( The camera cuts back to the ring. )

AJ Richards: The following contest is a 6 man tag team match and our main event of the evening!

( Ambitionz az a Ridah by 2Pac plays and out comes TLA and C5 Ion. )

AJ Richards: Coming down the aisle, the team of C5 Ion and One half of The Hybrid Champions.....T....L......A!!!!!!!!

Vincent Price: Here comes two of the most exciting superstars on our roster, when these guys are in the ring you know you are in for one hell of a match.

Chris Walker: I'll admit, the team is fun to watch, they know how to work together and be a successful team.

( This Fire Burns By Jim Johnston is played loudly, drowning out the boos as Vic Vendetta and Trent Richards come out. )

AJ Richards: Making their way to the ring, Vic Vendetta and the second holder of The XMW Hybrid Championship, Trent Richards!

Vincent Price: In case you are wondering why Liam isn't here yet, it's because he specifically asked to be the last to enter. Moving on from that egotistical act, although C5 Ion and TLA are makings waves, this team is just as good, if not better as them, if TLA and C5 don't bring their A game next week, these two could be the official champions.

Chris Walker: Could? No, trust me, they WILL be the champions, they have the same build, moveset, they know everything about each other, they are the team!

( The Val Venis Song by King Louie is heard and the fans (especially the ladies) erupt in feverish cheers. )

AJ Richards: And their partner, weighing in tonight at 219 pounds from Stockton Californoia, Samuel King!

Vincent Price: The crowd is going crazy here for this guy! After his great showing in that XMW World Championship match, his popularity has never been higher!

Chris Walker: Yeah, he lost, what a "great" showing!

( Rules of Nature by Jamie Christopherson replaces Trent's theme. Liam comes out with the title around his waist and smirk on his face. )

AJ Richards: From Shildon, United Kingdom, weighing it at 230 pounds, he is "The Malicious Assasin" and our XMW World Heavyweight Champion...LIAM CATTERSOOOOOONNNNN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Vincent Price: Liam must feel like king of the world right now after what he accomplished just two weeks ago.

Chris Walker: Of course he feels like king, he just made history, he's got the title and the paycheck to boot, imagine the motivation you have with that strap around your waist, winning and losing matches are vital.

( Ding! Ding! Ding! )

Match #6: TLA, C5 Ion & Liam Catterson vs. Trent Richards, Vic Vendetta & Samuel King

Liam and Richards start the match off with a collar and elbow tie up but that's all the real wrestling we see in the early going as Liam stomps on the foot, irish whips and back body drops Trent to the canvas. While he hovers over Trent Richards he jams his knee into the mans face before dragging him by the arm and making a quick tag to C5 Ion who jumps over the top rope and stomps on Trent. Trent rolls out of the ring only for C5 to springboard and hit a hurricanrana. C5 outclasses Trent for a bit up until he goes for a monkey flip. He gets grabbed by his legs, helped up and hit with an atompic drop followed up by a suplex right into the corner. C5 is hung up in a tree of woe so Vic asks for a tag. C5 has some fight in him and uses the stray leg to kick him away, going to the top rope. This proves to cost him and Vic Vendetta hits a sitout facebuster from the top rope. C5 gets worked over by Vic with some elbows to the shoulder and a swinging neckbreaker. Vic and Trent tag in frequently as we get double team moves a plenty. Double dropkicks, a clothesline and a leg sweep at the same time and a double superplex. Vic goes for the Fameasser but is caught and powerbombed right into the turnbuckle! C5 hits a spinning heel kick, okada rolls him into the middle of the ring and tags in TLA who hits a frog splash for a pinfall!

The pin is broken up by Samuel who walks along the apron and casual kicks TLA in the head, breaking up the pin. Liam talks trash from the other side so Samuel tags himself in, daring Liam to join him. Liam teases tagging in but doesn't....only for TLA to jump up and tag him in! Samuel runs to the ropes, jerks the ropes back and slingshots Liam into the ring to give him a beating. The two are even blow for blow but the hyped up Samuel soon gets the best of it, he slaps Liam causing him to turn around and get hit with a Tiger Suplex. Samuel keeps it locked in for the pin but C5 hits a Moonsault Double foot stomp to the exposed gut of Samuel. C5 admires his work for a moment but Vic slides into the ring for The Showoff! The match turns into a brawl and TLA and Trent start getting into the crowd. TLA bites the forehead of Trent, grabs a beer can and slams it over the Golden Boy's head, lacerating it before pouring the can all over him. Samuel and C5 are now going at it in the ring with Samuel hitting the Triple Impact. He motions for Kingdom Come only to get distracted by Liam and go diving for him. This proves costly as Liam jumps out of the way and Samuel goes face first into the announcers table.

Trent manages to dispose of TLA as he grabs him by the shirts and tosses him from the stands, causing him to land on a table full of T-Shirts with his head hitting the floor. Trent hauls ass back into the ring while medical personnel check on Samuel. Vic is getting teamed up on by Liam and C5 while he buys time but he breaks free from C5's hold and manages a superkick before getting hit with The Catterson Impact. As it seems Samuel's team is done for, Trent drags his partner into the corner and gets the tag. Liam and Trent are evenly matched but soon Trent has to deal with C5 yet again, getting hung up over the ropes and hit with a Catterson Impact. Samuel pushes away the medics and runs to the ring to break the pinfall but it's for naught as Liam gets the win.

Result: Liam Catterson, C5 Ion, & TLA def Samuel King, Vic Vendetta, & Trent Richards via pinfall

Time: 12:16

Chris Walker: Liam keeps the momentum building up to Destiny as once again Samuel is on the losing end!

Vincent Price: Liam Catterson may have Samuel King's number, next Saturday at Destiny is his last shot and if he can't pull it off than I just don't know what to say.

Chris Walker: Thank you for watching fans, we'll see you next week for Destiny, live on Pay Per View!

( XMW logo buzzes. )
Back to top Go down
https://xmwrestling.forumotion.com

8/31/14 Affliction
Page 1 of 1