Xtreme Mayhem Wrestling
New here? Don't waste any time and sign up now! Not new? Then just simply login and continue on rebuilding your legacy. Join us today for a whole new experience!
Xtreme Mayhem Wrestling
New here? Don't waste any time and sign up now! Not new? Then just simply login and continue on rebuilding your legacy. Join us today for a whole new experience!
Xtreme Mayhem Wrestling
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Xtreme Mayhem Wrestling

Continuing The Legacy

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

PLEASE READ

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Jacob Steele
Admin
Jacob Steele

PLEASE READ Empty
PostSubject: PLEASE READ   PLEASE READ I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 06, 2014 2:02 pm

Okay, so when I was rearranging some things, I accidentally deleted the things that I was moving, those being everyone's sign ups. I'm doing something different than what I got, and it's not working unless I have everyone sign up again.

So here's what I need from everyone... Just simply repost your sign up as a new topic under Sign Your Contract. For those who don't, I will post it myself, or you'll just be removed.

I'm sorry. I messed up bad, but all I need is for everyone to copy and paste their signup from the "Affliction Roster", "Wildkats", "Former Talents/Leave of Absence" forums. That simple.
Back to top Go down
https://xmwrestling.forumotion.com

PLEASE READ
Page 1 of 1