Xtreme Mayhem Wrestling
New here? Don't waste any time and sign up now! Not new? Then just simply login and continue on rebuilding your legacy. Join us today for a whole new experience!
Xtreme Mayhem Wrestling
New here? Don't waste any time and sign up now! Not new? Then just simply login and continue on rebuilding your legacy. Join us today for a whole new experience!
Xtreme Mayhem Wrestling
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Xtreme Mayhem Wrestling

Continuing The Legacy

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

King Beyond the Wall

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Tornado

Tornado

King Beyond the Wall Empty
PostSubject: King Beyond the Wall   King Beyond the Wall I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 09, 2014 2:29 am

[Tornado walks out of his Locker Room while Christi Byrd stops him ]

Christi : Tornado. can I get a single word for you just a moment before your match on Destiny PPV show.

Tornado: ¿Como va?
King Beyond the Wall 3nfyN

Christi:last month on Affliction show you and Starre defeated Minns and Ultimate Destroyer on Affliction show and now this Friday night at Destiny PPV you will compete in a six man #1 contender's match for the XMW Uncensored Championship this Friday at Destiny PPV when you defeat five of your Opponents this Friday on Destiny PPV so any thoughts Tornado ?

King Beyond the Wall Poster-12

Tornado: Well Christi when me and Starre first team up on Affliction show last month and our tag team match when we was up against Thomas Minns and Ultimate destroyer on Affliction show since we defeated them last month on Affliction show was incredible match i ever seen and my intire life and now this Friday at Destiny PPV then they booked me in a six man number one contender's match for the XMW Uncensored Championship at Destiny PPV until i defeat all five of my Opponents at Destiny PPV then you will be looking at your next number one contender for that XMW Uncensored Championship at Destiny PPV Cuz i'm the King beyond the wall  so Drew and James you all better watch out for yourselfs because Tornado is on his way to win that #1 contender's match for that XMW Uncensored Championship at Destiny PPV.

Christi Byrd: Tornado do you actually think that you can defeat all five of your Opponents at Destiny PPV.

(Tornado's talking Continues)

Tornado: Well if it depends on how the match ends up because i'm leaving out as your winner on Destiny PPV show this Friday night until i defeat all five of my Opponents at Destiny PPV so Garrison Grey and Jay Striker you all better at least get your things together because once i defeat you all in that ring this Friday on Destiny PPV show because i am none other then King Beyond of the Wall until we all face meet each other at Destiny PPV show so make the best Affliction superstar win because i know that i will when i destroy you all in four days before our match on Destiny PPV show this Friday night.

Christi Byrd: Well there you have it folks and we will see of "King Beyond of the Wall  leader tornado when he takes on all five of his Opponents for the number on contender for the XMW Uncensored Championship at Destiny PPV.

Christi Byrd: So i'm Christi Byrd  and we hope to see tornado at Destiny PPV for the number one contender's for the XMW Uncensored Championship on Destiny PPV because i'll be watching all of you at Destiny PPV for the number one contender's for the XMW Uncensored Championship this Friday night so good luck out there gentlemen because you're gonna need once tornado defeats all five of his Opponents for the #1 contender's match for the XMW Uncensored  Championship at Destiny PPV this Friday night.

[Camera fades while Tornado goes to his Dressing room before his match at Destiny PPV]
Back to top Go down

King Beyond the Wall
Page 1 of 1