Xtreme Mayhem Wrestling
New here? Don't waste any time and sign up now! Not new? Then just simply login and continue on rebuilding your legacy. Join us today for a whole new experience!
Xtreme Mayhem Wrestling
New here? Don't waste any time and sign up now! Not new? Then just simply login and continue on rebuilding your legacy. Join us today for a whole new experience!
Xtreme Mayhem Wrestling
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Xtreme Mayhem Wrestling

Continuing The Legacy

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

We Will Never Forget...

Go down 
AuthorMessage
TLA

TLA

We Will Never Forget... Empty
PostSubject: We Will Never Forget...   We Will Never Forget... I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 11, 2014 8:51 pm

(TLA is shown outside the One World Trade Center as he offers reverence for the fallen.)

TLA: Men and women gave their lives here. Even thirteen years later, we will never forget. That is what America is all about. More than anything else, we are about recovery. We have sufferred many setbacks, but each time we emerge stronger and more united than ever before. Our country was built on the ideals of freedom. And while not all may have understood what that meant at first, we have learned, and we have learned together.

(TLA watches on as a widowed mother along with her teenaged son take their first steps into the building. TLA can tell by their hesitation that each step is harder than the last, but together with the support of family, they have returned to the site of a tragedy that changed their lives forever.)

TLA: This is destiny. It is a hard thing to say, but I believe that everything happens for a reason. Was it destined to happen that so many lost their lives here? If so why? We do not need an answer to that question. You see we are the living, and we are destined to keep living. But for the dead, who have gone on to the paradise that awaits us all, they have the answers. They know exactly why their time was chosen on that fateful day thirteen years ago. It is the living who must struggle for answers that they will never find. But through this struggle America will stand united. We will stand together on the ideals of cooperation, patriotism, respect, and hard work which have been the foundations of our society.

(TLA pauses for a moment of silence.)

TLA: Our enemies would have us forget them. They would have us lose our way. They would have us become like them, lives based entirely on fear and the inspiration of that same fear into others. They terrorize because we are brave, they scare because we are courageous. But they will not break out spirit. No matter how much they hurt us, no matter how many lives they take, we will live on as long as we remain together united as one.

(TLA looks on one more time as he turns back to leave.)

TLA: Unfortunately there are some in XMW who seem to think that they should not stand united. That they should place themselves above their fellow man. That they may impose a social order where none exists. Me and C5 Ion we are brothers. We understand the idea of working together, and that is what will take us to claim our destiny as the XMW Hybrid Champions. Trent Richards and Vic Vendetta may feign teamwork, but they are only allies in one thing. The complete destruction of my reign as XMW Hybrid Champion. Rather than working together with me, to bring prestige to these titles, Trent Richards chose to oppose me, to oppose a possible team. To that end he found another ally, one that shared his same goal. But this is America, and here we stand up to those who try to take what we have. To those who form organizations based on terror and tactics of bullying. We are not victims, that is the great lie behind the tragedy that today represents. We are not victims because we feel pain today, we are not victims because we weep as a nation, we are not victims because we have fought on. We have lived to see another day. And not just one more day. We have lived on to see thirteen more years and we are still fighting. And that is exactly what TLA and C5 Ion will continue to do at Destiny. WE WILL FIGHT. AND WE WILL STAND UNITED.

(TLA turns back and salutes the monument one last time.)
Back to top Go down

We Will Never Forget...
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Xtreme Mayhem Wrestling :: FPV Center :: Roleplays/Promos-
Jump to: