Xtreme Mayhem Wrestling
New here? Don't waste any time and sign up now! Not new? Then just simply login and continue on rebuilding your legacy. Join us today for a whole new experience!
Xtreme Mayhem Wrestling
New here? Don't waste any time and sign up now! Not new? Then just simply login and continue on rebuilding your legacy. Join us today for a whole new experience!
Xtreme Mayhem Wrestling
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Xtreme Mayhem Wrestling

Continuing The Legacy

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

XMW Nation 9/16/14

Go down 
AuthorMessage
TLA

TLA

XMW Nation 9/16/14 Empty
PostSubject: XMW Nation 9/16/14   XMW Nation 9/16/14 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 16, 2014 3:15 pm

XMW Nation 9/16/14 FsZ9f75

(The camera turns on to show Nick Angel sitting at his desk in his office in front of two sheets of paper.)

Nick Angel: Greetings XMW Nation. It is I, the esteemed General Manager of Affliction here with a major announcement. As General Manager, one of my duties is talent relations and I am proud to say that I have a great relationship with all my talent.

(Nick Angel sighs deeply.)

Nick Angel: Unfortunately it falls to me to make the difficult decisions. You see when some members of XMW joined up and signed on the dotted line, they had certain commitments. Obligations that they were to fulfill as a full-time employee of Xtreme Mayhem Wrestling. After Destiny... I can safely say that these men have FAILED in their duty. They have failed my expectations and there is no more severe crime than that.

(Nick Angel picks up two contracts and tears them in half.)

Nick Angel: It is with deep regret that I announce the release of Trent Richards and Vic Vendetta from Xtreme Mayhem Wrestling. I once considered these two men among my closest allies. Now I see they have no more value left to give to this thriving business. I hand selected them to be champions. Along with Samuel King, I trusted them to deliver this company's top prizes into capable hands. They couldn't accomplish such a simple task and disgraced this industry. I wish them both the best in their future endeavors.

(Nick Angel pours himself a cup of tea.)

Nick Angel: As for Samuel King... he failed as well. In fact his failure was much greater than Trent and Vic's. Which is why I will not be firing him. He wishes he could be so lucky.

(Nick Angel takes a sip of his tea and smiles at the camera as it fades to black.)
Back to top Go down

XMW Nation 9/16/14
Page 1 of 1