Xtreme Mayhem Wrestling
New here? Don't waste any time and sign up now! Not new? Then just simply login and continue on rebuilding your legacy. Join us today for a whole new experience!
Xtreme Mayhem Wrestling
New here? Don't waste any time and sign up now! Not new? Then just simply login and continue on rebuilding your legacy. Join us today for a whole new experience!
Xtreme Mayhem Wrestling
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Xtreme Mayhem Wrestling

Continuing The Legacy

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Post-Destiny stuff.

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Jacob Steele
Admin
Jacob Steele

Post-Destiny stuff. Empty
PostSubject: Post-Destiny stuff.   Post-Destiny stuff. I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 06, 2014 1:08 pm

To start off, I'm just gonna make this clear that this is the most pathetic showing for a FPV that I have ever seen in my life. 4 promos. 4 fucking promos up to noon so far today. I understand some have been busy with school or life or something, but 4 promos... Here's what's going to happen...

I'm going to make sure that Destiny is done and posted by AT LEAST Sunday night into Monday. Don't expect anything TOO spectacular. It will still be great. After Destiny is posted, everyone can make changes to their sign up as they wish. Make sure if you change pic base, you change to an open one, or if you're trading pic bases or whatever, that it's known to the fed that that's happening instead of just doing it.

I'm going to use this week after Destiny as a rebuilding week unless I see a lot more than I'm seeing right now. I'll be updating the site, adding new features, GFX, letting new people sign up, old people return, etc. I'll be on a lot more this week to make this happen.

I'm going to rearrange the Roster pages so that it's easier for everyone to understand what they're doing. That'll be under construction between now and Monday. So keep an eye out for that.

Last thing, most of you probably think XMW is dead or almost dead. You're absolutely wrong. Every fed goes through a rough patch, but they get through it. So will XMW. Some members have PMed me saying they're coming back within the next couple weeks, some of approached me saying they're signing up, plus all the new sign ups we get from other places. XMW will be just fine, as long as people stay active which will be the key right now. I need people to step up. If you think XMW is dying or whatever, don't just walk away from it. Continue being active. Continue what you do and XMW will survive.

I guess that's all for now. Thanks to those that have stuck with us through everything. I won't let y'all down.
Back to top Go down
https://xmwrestling.forumotion.com

Post-Destiny stuff.
Page 1 of 1