Xtreme Mayhem Wrestling
New here? Don't waste any time and sign up now! Not new? Then just simply login and continue on rebuilding your legacy. Join us today for a whole new experience!
Xtreme Mayhem Wrestling
New here? Don't waste any time and sign up now! Not new? Then just simply login and continue on rebuilding your legacy. Join us today for a whole new experience!
Xtreme Mayhem Wrestling
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Xtreme Mayhem Wrestling

Continuing The Legacy

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Promo #1: The Matrix has Begun...

Go down 
AuthorMessage
C5 Ion

C5 Ion

Promo #1: The Matrix has Begun... Empty
PostSubject: Promo #1: The Matrix has Begun...   Promo #1: The Matrix has Begun... I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 01, 2014 11:20 am

Promo #1: The Matrix has Begun... S6q2w0

Sunday Night Affliction
Match Stipulation: Triple Threat | Reward: None
Yasuo vs. Alex Wolfe vs. C5 Ion

Insider: Matrix Insider!
...Just last week in the XMW company, it was reported that United States pro wrestler, C5 Ion was signed to an exclusive contract under this company. He is here to get out of the past and look towards the future as he hopes to make an great impression on XMW management.

The scene opens up with a dark room, with a little bit of light as a silhouette is seen on the ground. Them suddenly, someone steps into the light of the camera and the camera rises up, from feet to head, to show that it's the newest superstar to join XMW, C5 Ion. He stands there with his arms crossed as he listens to the XMW crowd cheering for him as he has made his appearance.

CREATOR OF THE MATRIX C5 ION
...Welcome to XMW...I am C5 Ion and I am here to do what I do best...And that's to seal the matrix...

The crowd starts to cheer heavily for the statement from C5 Ion. Ion starts shaking his head up and down lightly as he continues to speak.

You see fans, this is only the beginning because you will be seeing a lot more of myself on this show and it the short run, which is tonight, you will hopefully see me win my debut match...I have never competed in an environment like this, but now...I will have that chance to...There's a saying that I say to myself everyday or even before I have a match...That saying is that "If you are the puppet, you need to become the puppeter"...The reason I say that because it tells myself that I need to take control and that I need to not be defeated at all costs because it will show how mentally and physically tough I am...

Ion takes a hesitation as he listens to the excitement of the crowd at hand.

...Now, I want to get to the point on why I am really out here...Now let's evaluate on what superstars say about me...Like, uhmm, are they crazy or something because a lot of superstars in the past and present have said that same exact thing. For example, professional legend Hulk Hogan said he was going to defeat The Rock at one of the biggest wrestling events...Did that happen...No...My point of this is that Alex Wolfe...You don't always do what you say when you face a superstar like me...I do this for a living, ever since I turned eighteen, five years ago. I'm now twenty-three and I have already had World championship gold before around my waist...I am already focused on the future and that is to capture the Uncensored title...The difference between myself and these superstars is that I am championship material...XMW is here to make a name for themselves once again and I'm here to help...

Once again the crowd cheers for Ion by chanting "Ion, Ion, Ion" over and over.

Wolfe is also well-known by holding the moniker of “The Prince of Pain” due to the fact that he can endure extreme amounts of both physical and mental punishment and still come out triumphant from whatever situation he's facing. He's extremely hard to put away or get rid of when he's determined, and nearly impossible to stop when he is settled to obtain something...Well Alex, you won't be feeling or exerting any of this tonight, you see...I'm a fan favorite too...I do what I do to entertain and do what I have to do to get my point across...Of course your a little bigger, taller, and older than me, but your just not better than me...

The XMW crowd goes in an sound of "ooh" as Ion is pretty much dissing Alex Wolfe.

Now onto the next...Yasuo hmm...Yasuo, Yasuo, Yasuo...Your somebody I can't wait to get in the ring with because your a man that doesn't care, a man that has no limits...That's why when we get in the ring...We're gonna get a little physical...Not the type you get at the doctors, but the one where we wrestle around the ring like we have no...damn...sense...

Ion starts to sport a little smirk on his face as he continues to speak to the XMW Universe.

There's one more thing also, I like the whole, I have no background story because I know nothing of you...But one thing you forgot to put out there Yasuo...There's no limit in losing...I'm just telling you the truth...

The crowd lets out an medium pop for Ion as he speaks to them.

Alex and Yasuo are just two superstars that I could respect, but I choose not to because I am here to make that debuting impact that I desperately need so that I can show why I am the man that I am becoming today...

Ion nods his head with complete seriousness.

A man once told me that I have no potential at all and they was completely right...I only have one championship under my belt and it's from one promotion and that's fine...But you did point something out that I liked. When I come and perform for these fans, I do whatever it takes to entertain and win at the same time...

The crowd cheers for Ion as he starts to massage his wrists for the upcoming match.

But to be honest Alex and Yasuo, I couldn't care less because its not my career, its yours...I like to impress people, its in my DNA structure for that to happen. I like to do a lot things as you can see...

The crowd once again, responds back to Ion by saying WHAT!?!

Just think about it...I look forward on becoming Uncensored champion this year because I thrive on the energy from the crowd. Their energy is what makes me want to entertain every single night...

Ion looks around at the crowd and starts slowly walking vertically towards the ropes with an somewhat of an hesitation in his step with an smirk on his face.

..I have one vow to you two tonight...I'm not trying to sound or act cocky about this...But...You will not win as this is an ring which I can fly all over you without no problem...Get ready because the matrix has begun...

C5 Ion cuffs his hands around his mouth and howls as the scene then fades to black as the show needs to go to a quick commercial.

Back to top Go down

Promo #1: The Matrix has Begun...
Page 1 of 1