Xtreme Mayhem Wrestling
New here? Don't waste any time and sign up now! Not new? Then just simply login and continue on rebuilding your legacy. Join us today for a whole new experience!
Xtreme Mayhem Wrestling
New here? Don't waste any time and sign up now! Not new? Then just simply login and continue on rebuilding your legacy. Join us today for a whole new experience!
Xtreme Mayhem Wrestling
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Xtreme Mayhem Wrestling

Continuing The Legacy

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Promo #4: Let's go Hybrid...

Go down 
AuthorMessage
C5 Ion

C5 Ion

Promo #4: Let's go Hybrid... Empty
PostSubject: Promo #4: Let's go Hybrid...   Promo #4: Let's go Hybrid... I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 06, 2014 11:46 pm

Promo #4: Let's go Hybrid... S6q2w0

XMW: Destiny PPV
Match Stipulation: Tag Team Match | Reward: XMW Hybrid Championships
TLA (c) & C5 Ion vs. Trent Richards (c) & Vic Vendetta

The scene opens up with XMW Superstar, C5 Ion. He is laying across a couch in the locker room as his match is up in a few moments. While his laying across the couch, he has a remote controller as he is also watching television

CREATOR OF THE MATRIX C5 ION
Tonight is a night that everyone will want to remember. I say that because tonight it's going to be someone's..."destiny"...I've bee reviewing each and every match of Vic Vendetta and Trent Richards as they have been here in XMW longer than me. Those two and my partner tonight who isn't here right now was included in a 6-Man Rage in a Cage match...That match was pretty hectic if you ask me. I was so nervous to be honest with you all because that was my first time in a match with that particular stipulation. I was unsuccessful gaining a part of the Hybrid championships, but tonight I have a chance to gain that championship as I and my partner TLA get a chance for both of us to hold the gold...

Ion changes the channel on the television.

If I win tonight, it would be for the XMW Universe...I have the chance that no one else would be able to take...It's okay because I have the chance to win the title and then go on with TLA as the Hybrid champions...

Ion gets up slowly and then grabs his gloves as he leaves the locker room. As Ion goes out the locker room, he turns around to the likes of Richards and Vendetta at a distance, down the hallway backstage.

...Dumbasses...

Suddenly, "Real Deal" by Tyga hits, and the crowd starts to buzz. From backstage, C5 Ion emerges, and walks out to the ramp, bouncing slightly. He looks around and let's out a bloodcurdling howl before walking down to the ring while holding a microphone.

Vic and Trent won't see anything coming as TLA and I beat them like no other...Just seeing those two teaming together makes me feel like they have a chance...But guess what...They don't...Tonight I will show why I'm championship material and that I am in contendership for championships left and right. There is no one in this company who can take me to the limit...Trent and Vic aren't ready for what's going to happen when they get in the ring...

Ion gets closer to the ropes.

...Its time to go hybrid and it's time to seal the matrix...

He scrambles up a turnbuckle and howls again, and this time the fans respond with their own howls. Ion hops off the turnbuckle and heads to his corner, where he awaits for his partner and opponents.

Back to top Go down

Promo #4: Let's go Hybrid...
Page 1 of 1