Xtreme Mayhem Wrestling
New here? Don't waste any time and sign up now! Not new? Then just simply login and continue on rebuilding your legacy. Join us today for a whole new experience!
Xtreme Mayhem Wrestling
New here? Don't waste any time and sign up now! Not new? Then just simply login and continue on rebuilding your legacy. Join us today for a whole new experience!
Xtreme Mayhem Wrestling
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Xtreme Mayhem Wrestling

Continuing The Legacy

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

I am King!

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Samuel King

Samuel King

I am King! Empty
PostSubject: I am King!   I am King! I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 06, 2014 12:45 pm

Desire is a strong feeling of wanting to have something or wishing for something to happen. Destiny are the events that will necessarily happen to a particular person or thing in the future.  Desire versus Destiny. In the case of desire your insatiable craving for success is the driving point of a situation, however with Destiny you have no fluid control over the outcome. So tomorrow at Destiny there will be winners and there will be losers and whether or not the winners claim it was their desire to win or their destiny there will be those on the outside looking in. After Destiny it will be those people who have the desire to want to turn back the hands of time and venture into the night with a different disposition. Now in my case with Liam Catterson I had that chance already to experience being in the ring with him and coming out without the World title and so this time my desire or my uncontrollable hunger to be the champion is the driving force behind why I will walk out the arena leaving Catterson in a pool of his own blood, sweat, and tears. Last minute he proved he might have finally involved passed the point of needing a posse to win matches. Catterson I’m actually glad you brought up the child references, because just like a child who dreams of being a Hollywood actor, a professional sport athlete, or the president of the United States of American I will rise up and defeat the boundaries of the path it takes for me to be successful in the pinnacles of my mind. Catterson I am going to free all these people from the eye sore that you are as the champion, then I am going to show them how a real King operates.

Catterson your delirious thoughts of your imaginary multiple victories over me is not only blasphemous, but funny. You beat me once dude, you don’t have my number, you don’t have any mental advantage, you don’t have the momentum. I shall claim my throne and this uncrowned king is going to claim his kingdom. After I win I want to watch as you look up and kneel at my feet and bow to the presence of God’s gift to women and your gift to wrestling. A king’s job is protect his kingdom from invasion and famine and with you as the champ only bad things can happen. I know you’ve seen the decline in locker room enthusiasm, in the total quality of matches. No one even cares about the title, which is why I have to make it an important commodity in this company, because that’s obviously a job you are completely incapable of accomplishing. A directive that evades your ability, a directive similar to beat me in the middle of that ring one-on-one for the 2nd time in a row. You just don’t think you are capable of disrespect, but it seem you are the definition. In a room of a million all you would be able to see is yourself, you complete disregard to truth and lies, because you can’t even see the difference anymore. You are trapped in your own world and don’t even want to get out, because you can’t realize that your own thoughts are what are killing you slowly. I always wonder when wrestlers try to make a point they always talk about the unimportant people they have put away and the careers they’ve ended, when in most cases that list includes a bunch of nobodies that were actually insignificant to the company.

Catterson keeps trying to intimidate me, but he hasn’t realized he is going to need to find a different approach because I just can’t be intimidated. All my life I’ve been strong and not afraid of anything. It might have been my confidence, or maybe at an early age I developed an ego that simply passed reasoning of fear, but whatever the case there isn’t a single man, woman, or beast that can cause me to quiver or waver in what I am going to accomplish. We live in a society that only cares about the beginning and the end, we don’t care to see the struggle and story in-between the cause and effect, we only want to know what happened and why so Catterson the beginning was you winning the belt last month, the effect is me kicking your ass to hell and back tomorrow at Destiny. I know of course your unreasonable and shadowed mind will not allow you to accept this fact, but that’s okay because seeing is believing and Liam Catterson you will believe. I am not just Samuel, I am King!
Back to top Go down
Samuel King

Samuel King

I am King! Empty
PostSubject: Re: I am King!   I am King! I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 12, 2014 5:25 am

I love it when others think they know the way my mind works better than me. I believe it is just amazing how another human being can know you so well that, they walk around telling others that your words are lies and in honesty you are truly thinking another. I mean who doesn’t love to be told they don’t know what they are talking about or how they feel, that it’s somehow a mental joke your mind is playing on yourself. To only drive you insane later when you realize. Does anyone see what is wrong with this picture? In theory Liam Catterson should be the man to win and come out with a victory, but considering the sample size of data there is no concrete proof that what he did last time was in fact superiority or luck. Liam you seem like a man who ignores luck and passes it off as just good preparation. Well sorry to be the bearer of bad news, but luck is very much real and whether or not you want to acknowledge this is up to you. Now I am mature enough to admit my record isn’t what you would call ideal, but my past doesn’t depict my future, because I am better than my past and Liam I am better than you. Your opinion about my readiness to compete at the World title level is irrelevant, because when I walk down that ring and whoop your ass until the cows come in then you will see who is King.

Liam you have this false ideal that the roster is afraid to go against you that somehow they see you as some sort of unbeatable, unapproachable, unremovable god, whereas I see you as a man who needs to get some sense beat into him. Samuel King doesn’t fear Liam Catterson, Samuel King doesn’t fear any one, Samuel King is devoid of fear, because Samuel King’s confidence and dare I say ego doesn’t allow for any area of disbelief in his ability or purpose. I don’t have any problem saying my ego may get in the way of reason, but when you are a man like me, a man who defies reason, then well what else can you expect. Liam even when I lose, I win and when I win, I never lose. This ideology may be confusing to you, but that’s because there is only one man this applies to and that man’s name is Samuel King. My confidence is going to stagnant, because when a champion stops believing that he can compete at a championship level even if he is physically able his mentality won’t allow him to take full control of the tools he possesses. On the contrary when a man is not physical able to do something, but mentally and willfully surpasses his physical limitation all things are possible. No one can be stopped once they have tapped into this unlimited pool of adrenaline that keeps him improving, developing, and learning even when others say that he is due for a decay or relapse in production. When you add fuel to a fire this already burning strong the flames will only blaze, but return to the same level it was before the fuel so picture me beating a steal chair into your bodies physical genetic code, now add a little fuel to the fire and image how much of you will soon be mechanical.

Catterson I have the full ability to send you to the emergency and have you come out more metal and robot than human. I am not only going to beat you at Destiny and I am going to beat you bad. When no one else is around to explain the core values of your life you don’t just decide not to form any, but rather experience and grow. Last match I lost, I grew, now it is time to show the fruits of my experiences by dethroning the false king of my kingdom and allowing the true heir of greatness to take his place in XMW. The reason no one cares about the title isn’t for the reasons you think. No one cares because you are boring, you are not interesting. Your job as champion is to defend and entertain, but there is nothing appealing about you as champion or you representing this company. In a few simple words Catterson, you’re news no one wants to hear. It isn’t because it’s old or repetitive, it just not relevant enough to matter. You are so devoid of reason you probably believe that you were God’s personal consultant when he designed the universe. The crazy part does not stem from what you say, but that in actuality to honestly believe everything you say no matter how far-fetched it may be. You currently live in a constant day dream never waking up and seeing reality, but all that comes to an end when I give you a rude awakening and show you the truth. The truth about me and the truth about you. Last time we went 1-on-1 in the ring you proved you were just as good as you said you were. This time will you be able to prove that I am just as bad as you say I am or will the alternative be the result, will I be standing over your body looking down at a beaten man. I already have my answer chosen, because I’m not just Samuel, I’m King!
Back to top Go down

I am King!
Page 1 of 1