Xtreme Mayhem Wrestling
New here? Don't waste any time and sign up now! Not new? Then just simply login and continue on rebuilding your legacy. Join us today for a whole new experience!
Xtreme Mayhem Wrestling
New here? Don't waste any time and sign up now! Not new? Then just simply login and continue on rebuilding your legacy. Join us today for a whole new experience!
Xtreme Mayhem Wrestling
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Xtreme Mayhem Wrestling

Continuing The Legacy

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Destiny awaits...

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Liam Catterson

Liam Catterson

Destiny awaits... Empty
PostSubject: Destiny awaits...   Destiny awaits... I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 01, 2014 7:31 pm

Every day you project the risk of success, you end up falling and for some reason, through all those disasters you've formed for yourself, through all those imprecisions you've stumbled upon, you yet defy logic and want to press forward in your plan to overthrow me. What part of 'You are incapable to defeat Liam Catterson' is hard to process in that impaired brain of yours because they are all standard words that any man your age would know the meaning to, yet you continue, day after day to make sure your words are caught and that your thoughts remain in victory. That is it though, King, that is your only claim to victory, inside your head. The brain is a noteworthy thing of beauty because not only is it the control to our life and what we do but it can generate remarkable events that sometimes we might not be able to produce in the real world. Take this for example, when adults were once kids, most of them would have dreams impractical to bring into reality. At the time, those men and women who were in the position of their child state would believe that being the first man to breathe on the moon without his helmet or that being the main star to a forthcoming Star Wars film would be their aspiring goal. Yet age developed their minds and they began to think about what they are surrounded in, what they can see, what means life for them and they adapted their minds to accurate phases. The point I am making is how is it so hard for you to be like the rest of this tormented world to adjust your mind to guarantee yourself comfort? The point of my little ramble wasn't to put you in misery for the rest of the week or to take a shot at your buoyancy but to make you recognise that you are exactly like a kid with impossible dreams.

You want to be the king with the championship, the man to be the face of the company but suddenly, XMW bring up a prominent and renowned character known as Liam Catterson and suddenly, your shot at being World Champion has suddenly ran into a few holes and all of a sudden, I beat you to become champion. And for the rest of time until you come face to face with the champion once again, your mind will be locked in this state where the impossible can become possible but fortunately for me, I see into the faithful scenarios. I don't need to be condemned about thinking for the sake of realism because I have beaten you again and again and I don't need to wake up into the shade of certainty because I CAN beat you. I like to hear your excuses for constant losses to a leader of triumph but I just want you to understand that Liam Catterson has the advantage coming into this match and whatever taunting words you want to throw at me and whatever you feel is right in your little world, I am standing in your way, ready to give you another command of mercilessness. This championship has not embraced me for that long and for you to take it away from me, at Destiny, would be a waste and after all this time, preparing for what desolation I have in offer for you, I will never concede to defeat. You can give out the biggest speech of your career and yet you'll still be ridiculed, you will still be ignored from me. When I have shattered dreams of those who wish to rebel at my name, my legacy, my objectives, they come at me again thinking that the first stage was just luck handed to me until they come at me again and again and again until they are one Catterson Impact away from a ceaseless injury. Do you want to be that person because I will deliver you to hell…I have taken the careers of others who tried to become something against me before and they were either never seen from again or had to tolerate a series of excruciating procedures to promise themselves back in the ring and I will not be scared to do to you what I did to them because right now, you should grasp that Liam Catterson does not believe in mercy. He does not care if you request for me to stop or if it hurts too much, what I care about is beating the shit out of you until you are not able to move, until I go to the back and you're still out there for ten minutes after your collapse because you can't move due to the pain in your body. I don't care what you have to say in the end because your destiny has already been established and whilst you're there rejecting me, I will deliver and your championship dreams will die.

In the end, dreams are what they are thought to have been proposed to be. You can dream as much as you want but when you open your eyes in that ring at Destiny, you will see the concept of your own life diverging from the route of your dreams. The question isn't what your next move is but rather when you will see sense and gather that all this time, you have been frail to gain any benefit from he who will conquer. This...Ends...Here...
Back to top Go down
Liam Catterson

Liam Catterson

Destiny awaits... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Destiny awaits...   Destiny awaits... I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 08, 2014 10:17 am

Why fantasise in front of millions when deep inside, your mind is confessing to speculating? You’re simply deducing what destiny means to you because what you don’t realise is that your destiny is to crash and burn against Liam Catterson and never to thrive in victory. You really expect that you’re going to overcome the odds and succeed against me? I have got to ask, what is your point? Why are you trying to show the world you can still come back from violent losses against the World Champion? The fact of the matter is that everyone with a brain observes how you speak and there is that little sign of dread trembling when you speak because you dare not look back on your words due to your disgrace. When you come to appreciate that Liam Catterson is greater than you, not only will I finally show the world that Samuel King is nothing more than a predictive idiot who only lives in his illusion but I will prove doubters everywhere that their hope in you was nothing more than wasted hope that was never going to happen. When you observed yourself not only beaten once, but twice, that is in a row in a matter of weeks it adds a sign and that signs reads that you, Samuel King, are not ready to hold onto a prize that goes to those treasured in the company, that goes to men that don’t waste time visualising and making words to try and become identical.

The championship goes to men who have the most fight in themselves and if you believe that you have more of a fighting chance compared to me, then that is just another case of imagined idiocy because I do not get why you won’t quit when everything has depicted itself to you that your path to victory is nothing but a path to disaster. Do you know what bothers me so much about you? It isn’t the fact you keep speaking, the fact you never back down whenever I make a comment but the fact that you seem so bold to win, that you know in your mind that your victory will be imminent and the reason why this bothers me so much is because even though you’ve had little to no advantage on me, you still seem reluctant to make these comments like you can get inside my head. How dare you make such comments about me when you have never gotten the upper hand against me EVER! I’d let it slide if you achieved to beat me at any point in my career but you haven’t and never will because you, Samuel King, are the walking epitome of a failure. I beat you once? Do you have dyscalculia because the last time I checked, two is greater than one and the last match we were both embroiled in was a Tag Team match, WHICH MY SIDE BEAT YOURS SO INSTEAD OF REJECTING THE FACTS KING, WHY DON’T YOU COME CLEAN AND TELL THE WHOLE WORLD WHAT THEY NEED TO HEAR BECAUSE THEY ARE JUST LIKE YOU, INCONSISTENT TO THE FACT THAT THE FACT IS THAT I BEAT YOU. And I am so sick of people using my reign as champion being the reason for the decay of the active roster. No Samuel, get it right for once, it has nothing to do with the fact that I am holding the championship, tarnishing the company. Rather it adds fuel to the fire of the theory that people do not want to go up against Liam Catterson.

If people do not care about the championship I am holding, it means one thing, that people fear my name, not because I damage the privilege of the championship, but rather I advance it, I add a layer of anxiety to those who want to cross my direction so thank you for your best attempts to try and prove a point about myself but the only point you have established, or to me at least, is that you are nothing more than a repulsive piece of shit that thinks he has control over me and this company but that being said, I seem to inspire you as there has been an immense leap in variation to the way you speak, the way you want to show this world what you are. Maybe it is all down to my simple words captivating into your brain…Maybe I have stimulated because I should as I am The Malicious Assassin, the Master of Execution and at Destiny, I will show you my final execution towards you. There is nothing in this world of the areas you take a step in that’ll shield you and if you can’t accept that, I am not going to guilt you because like you said, you can’t be daunted, you have no method to fear and that is good for the starting point but you haven’t touched Z yet and once you settle your path of brutality, maybe you will realise that your pain that you will soon undergo is a sign of agony. So go ahead and crush my words as much as you want again because no matter how hard you crush on them, you still fail to captivate the ecstatic feeling of success. I informed you and you still force yourself to make these words that make yourself proud of the appalling character you have become. You will suddenly learn and value me for blessing you with the punishment to the thoughtless man who thought it was wise to contest his master.
Back to top Go down

Destiny awaits...
Page 1 of 1