Xtreme Mayhem Wrestling
New here? Don't waste any time and sign up now! Not new? Then just simply login and continue on rebuilding your legacy. Join us today for a whole new experience!
Xtreme Mayhem Wrestling
New here? Don't waste any time and sign up now! Not new? Then just simply login and continue on rebuilding your legacy. Join us today for a whole new experience!
Xtreme Mayhem Wrestling
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Xtreme Mayhem Wrestling

Continuing The Legacy

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Who's Destiny - Part 3

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Jasper Wake

Jasper Wake

Who's Destiny - Part 3 Empty
PostSubject: Who's Destiny - Part 3   Who's Destiny - Part 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 10, 2014 8:56 pm

Jasper is seen sitting near the mountains of Truth or Consequences, New Mexico as we enter into his thought. Jasper is thinking about back when he first started wrestling and the names of people he ran into. Jasper remembers his first dark match against a Jason Amazing where he lost and Jason looked at him and told him that he wouldn't amount to anything in this business. He then remembers his first championship win, when he won the Hardcore Championship of UWO. And the man he beat Jackson De'Foe getting up and being so pissed off that he slammed a steel chari across his head and caused 18 stiches in Jasper's head. Jasper then begins to think about he crowning achievement of winning a world heavyweight championship against Jason Amazing, he recalls the snapping of this being the man that told him he would never amount to anything and beating the hell out of this man with a chair until they had to call the police to get him off of Jason. The last shot to the head that Jasper gave Jason was smashing him with 12 straight shots to the forehead with a Singapore cane. Watching the blood pour down from his face feeling no remorse as he picks up his bloody head looks him straight in the eyes and smiles. After dropping him to the canvas with the police charging to the ring he wipes the blood across his chest laughing as he went down to his knees and put his hands behind he head laughing, knowing that he just ended a mans career.

(A reporter who heard the Drew Stevenson's comments approaches and doesn't say a word just plays the recording of the interview and points a recorder at Jasper.)

Jasper:
All I heard was scared business. My client this, my client that. Shut the F up. I don't need a mouth piece to voice all my threats because one I don't make threats, I make promises. Of all the competitors this one has the balls to mention my name? He will be the FIRST to feel my wrath. I don't want this muffled, mumbled, and or changed in any way I want my words to flow freely and if for some reason you get fired dude I'll pay you a years salary. Understand me and understand me well. I am destined for greatness, I am born to be the best I was put in XMW to destroy and it just so happens that this time it is on the way to challenging for the XMW uncensored championship. I'll shut him up I'll shut his mouth piece up and will shut the critics up. An old wrestler and one of my favorites use to say "BEAT ME IF YOU CAN...SURVIVE IF I LET YOU!" That is the attitude I'm bringing to Destiny, that is the motto under which I began my wrestling career. I will not be intimidated by someone that can't speak for themselves and if he thinks that "tactic" will win over someone or convince them to lose confidence, this is the big leagues. And before I go punch a rock and turn it to rubble I need for Drew specifically to understand something. It was said that he is not afraid of the fire because fire can't stop the nuke....you are correct and terribly wrong at the same time. The nuke causes the fire while the nuke is destroyed. You may not be afraid of the fire but it's coming regardless.

(Jasper looks off into the distance again and then looks back at the reporter.)

Jasper:
The name of this town says enough to people. TRUTH or CONSQUENCES, New Mexico. I have told the truth now they must suffer the consequences.

(Jasper then gets up looks at the sky and walks off into the distance with the heat lines distorting him from the reporters eyes until Jasper is no longer seen.)
Back to top Go down

Who's Destiny - Part 3
Page 1 of 1