Xtreme Mayhem Wrestling
New here? Don't waste any time and sign up now! Not new? Then just simply login and continue on rebuilding your legacy. Join us today for a whole new experience!
Xtreme Mayhem Wrestling
New here? Don't waste any time and sign up now! Not new? Then just simply login and continue on rebuilding your legacy. Join us today for a whole new experience!
Xtreme Mayhem Wrestling
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Xtreme Mayhem Wrestling

Continuing The Legacy

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Destiny Promo #1: Destiny is just a word

Go down 
AuthorMessage
A-Will

A-Will

Destiny Promo #1: Destiny is just a word Empty
PostSubject: Destiny Promo #1: Destiny is just a word   Destiny Promo #1: Destiny is just a word I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 02, 2014 7:09 pm

Destiny is just a word, so wouldn't that mean this pay-per-view is just a pay-per-view? No, it's not just a pay-per-view, it's going to be the historic moment where I get my hand raised over other non-deserving idiots. The odds are stacked against me with three others going to the same goal I'm going for, to be the first XMW Uncensored Champion. This week, there are no jokes with me. I'm going to be real serious and honest with you all right now. I'm also going to save the wrestling websites some time and go through the analysis of my match.

First off, we have Michael Jordan. Well, what can I say about this guy. He's a disgrace to this wrestling business. When he walked through the XMW headquarters doors, he wanted to be the talk of the industry. Well, Michael, here we are, 2 months later, and where are you now? I beat you in one-on-one competition and it could have also happened this past Sunday night if a certain someone hadn't interfered and cost me the match. If I beat you two weeks ago, what makes you think I won't be able to put you on the shelf at Destiny?

Speaking of a certain someone, how in the hell does a guy that quits only to return a few weeks later get inserted into MY title match? Ignitex should be at the bottom of the pack, but instead he's going to get fed to the sharks. Ignitex, you have never beaten me one-on-one, so how are you the supposed one to win this match? Of course, there comes a time in a multi-man match where someone gets lucky and you were three weeks ago, but I've waiting on that time to get my revenge. As I waited, you walked away from this company and that's what makes a bitch. As everyone that has come before you to go against me in the ring, what you think is your golden ticket turns out to be nothing but a failed opportunity. That's a guarantee after what you did this past Sunday night, trying to prove yourself as tough by attacking someone during a match and you know that my stamina was drained at the time. Why not attack me before the match? Oh yeah, that's right, you don't have the balls to get in my face while I'm 100 percent. As cowardly as that sound, the opportunity may have presented itself when I was drained, but you shouldn't have taken it, Ignitex, because you're a target in this match and I'm not talking about the other competitors. I'm talking about me. It's one thing to fuck with Michael Jordan or Isaac Hunter, but when you mess with me, you get annihilated. Don't worry about having a championship because you won't even be able to compete for one when I'm done with you.

And then there comes the icing on the cake, Isaac Hunter. Isaac, you've been ahead of me in this tournament, yet you've never beaten me just like Michael Jordan. You may be the underdog in this match, but this is one of those times where the underdog doesn't win. Instead, someone that doesn't try to associate himself with that name wins, me. I've beaten you to bloody pulp four weeks ago and it doesn't take rocket science to tell that I'm going to beat you this Sunday. Just like the rest of your retarded buddies in this match, you will eat a Spear since my Crippler Crossface won't win the match, but who knows? Maybe I still might use it. But that's only if you get in my way. Here's a little advice: try not to if you want to live.

If there's two things I have over any of you, it's my technically sound wrestling ability and my charisma. I beat the guy that's suppose to main event this pay-per-view for crying out loud. That right there is proof that none of you can touch me. I'm on a higher level than all of you both physically and mentally. This match is a fight for survival, but that's pretty much what you can say for it since I will climb that cell, climb that ladder, retrieve the championship as you all watch from your carnage, be the sole survivor, and the first XMW Uncensored Champion of the world. Oh, you better believe it's real, it's damn real.
Back to top Go down

Destiny Promo #1: Destiny is just a word
Page 1 of 1