Xtreme Mayhem Wrestling
New here? Don't waste any time and sign up now! Not new? Then just simply login and continue on rebuilding your legacy. Join us today for a whole new experience!
Xtreme Mayhem Wrestling
New here? Don't waste any time and sign up now! Not new? Then just simply login and continue on rebuilding your legacy. Join us today for a whole new experience!
Xtreme Mayhem Wrestling
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Xtreme Mayhem Wrestling

Continuing The Legacy

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Who's Destiny Part One

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Jasper Wake

Jasper Wake

Who's Destiny Part One Empty
PostSubject: Who's Destiny Part One   Who's Destiny Part One I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 04, 2014 8:36 pm

(Scene Opens showing Jasper Working out in River Bend Hot Springs in his hometown of truth or Consequences, New Mexico. There is only narration while he is working out.)

Jasper:
Destiny. Destiny is but a word used by those bound to an achievable goal that no one can stop them from becoming reality.

(Scene cuts to Jasper winning a World Heavyweight Championship in another company and the joy he felt. Then cuts back to him sitting on a bench in Riverbend Hot Springs staring at the ground.)

Jasper:
I am destiny. I am the man who has taken this company by storm in what little time I have been here and I will continue until I'm at the top of the mountain looking down at everyone else trying to get to where I'm at.

(Scene cuts to his arrival in XMW and the spears he has given out including the one to his own brother. Scene cuts back to Jasper looking into the Camera.)

Jasper:
I still have no care for people in general, all I want to do is hurt them. And while winning a championship isn't the highest of priorities it is one that will make me a wanted man and that's what I want. That's what I need, that's what I strive for everyday I lack up my boots. It is Destiny for me to win this number one contenders match, it is destiny to win this uncensored championship so that I may just pure beat the hell out of anyone who stands in my way. I have beaten people because it's fun I smash people because it makes me smile and I know the physic Doctors want to say I have no self esteem but it's just the opposite. I love me some me but it makes it so much better when there is a battered opponent on the other end watching me get my hand raised and there is nothing they can do about it.

(Scene cuts to him superman punching the boys father into the door of the car. Then cuts back to him just finishing up a jog in the mountains of his hometown. It shows Jasper put his hands on his knees look up and speak directly into the camera....)

Jasper:
And this is only the beginning!

(Scene cuts to black watching Jasper start to run the 5 Mile hike again.
Back to top Go down

Who's Destiny Part One
Page 1 of 1