Xtreme Mayhem Wrestling
New here? Don't waste any time and sign up now! Not new? Then just simply login and continue on rebuilding your legacy. Join us today for a whole new experience!
Xtreme Mayhem Wrestling
New here? Don't waste any time and sign up now! Not new? Then just simply login and continue on rebuilding your legacy. Join us today for a whole new experience!
Xtreme Mayhem Wrestling
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Xtreme Mayhem Wrestling

Continuing The Legacy

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Another Destiny update.

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Jacob Steele
Admin
Jacob Steele

Another Destiny update. Empty
PostSubject: Another Destiny update.   Another Destiny update. I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 07, 2014 12:16 am

So I had a couple people talk to me and I finally decided to push Destiny back until FRIDAY! I figured it was probably a rough week for most to get promos in, so I'll just push Destiny back until Friday to give people more time instead of writing a FPV for the 6-7 people that have promoed so far. Hopefully we see something out of this as it was a huge decision for me to make.

Also, a couple changes will be made to the card. The only match affected is the first match, which is the #1 Contenders Match for the XMW Uncensored Championship. The change goes as follow:

Man In The Box and Terry Chambers are removed from the match.
Drew Stevenson, Tornado, and Garrison Grey will be added to it.

The match will now be: Drew Stevenson vs. Tornado vs. Garrison Grey vs. James Seymour vs. Jasper Wake vs. Jay Striker - #1 Contenders Match for the XMW Uncensored Championship

Every other match will be the same. All promos that have been posted so far will carry onto this next week so if you've already promoed, make sure to keep an eye out for promos during this week.

Promoing deadline will be THURSDAY AT 11:59 PM EST! Hopefully we can have a live show, but if not, it'll be posted sometime during the day.

Trust me, I'm completely against pushing back a show, let alone an FPV, but I feel like this is best and I'm sure we'll see something good happen out of this. If you're on the card, please get to promoing and please show some activity. I look forward to seeing more promos and more site activity this week. Thank you all that have been consistent.
Back to top Go down
https://xmwrestling.forumotion.com
Jay Striker

Jay Striker

PostSubject: Re: Another Destiny update.   Another Destiny update. I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 07, 2014 12:25 am

To make up for the showless week I could make a hype/segment show if anybody would be up to read it.
Back to top Go down
Jacob Steele
Admin
Jacob Steele

PostSubject: Re: Another Destiny update.   Another Destiny update. I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 07, 2014 12:37 am

Yeah I'd like that!
Back to top Go down
https://xmwrestling.forumotion.com
Samuel King

Samuel King

PostSubject: Re: Another Destiny update.   Another Destiny update. I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 07, 2014 4:07 pm

I'd read it
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Another Destiny update.   Another Destiny update. I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Another Destiny update.
Page 1 of 1