Xtreme Mayhem Wrestling
New here? Don't waste any time and sign up now! Not new? Then just simply login and continue on rebuilding your legacy. Join us today for a whole new experience!
Xtreme Mayhem Wrestling
New here? Don't waste any time and sign up now! Not new? Then just simply login and continue on rebuilding your legacy. Join us today for a whole new experience!
Xtreme Mayhem Wrestling
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Xtreme Mayhem Wrestling

Continuing The Legacy

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Last Destiny Update before show is posted.

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Jacob Steele
Admin
Jacob Steele

Last Destiny Update before show is posted. Empty
PostSubject: Last Destiny Update before show is posted.   Last Destiny Update before show is posted. I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 11, 2014 10:09 pm

Okay so I've come to the absolute conclusion that this is what we're gonna get promo wise for Destiny. With that being said, let me go ahead and apologize for what I'm about to do because the last couple weeks have been absolute hell for me.

I'm going to make Destiny like I would Affliction. Summaries for the matches and full segments. I can PROMISE each and every one of you, plus whoever joins afterwards, this WILL NOT happen again. This is a one time thing and I'm absolutely sorry it has to be this way. But, with the outcome of the promos along with my personal life, summaries and full segments is the best option for now.

I hope everyone is okay with this and we can move on from this and continue on with XMW being a damn good place to be and I'm happy to be apart of this. Thank you all that have stuck with us from the beginning, thank you all who join in the coming day/weeks/months/whatever.

Again, thank you all and I won't disappoint you again.
Back to top Go down
https://xmwrestling.forumotion.com

Last Destiny Update before show is posted.
Page 1 of 1