Xtreme Mayhem Wrestling
New here? Don't waste any time and sign up now! Not new? Then just simply login and continue on rebuilding your legacy. Join us today for a whole new experience!
Xtreme Mayhem Wrestling
New here? Don't waste any time and sign up now! Not new? Then just simply login and continue on rebuilding your legacy. Join us today for a whole new experience!
Xtreme Mayhem Wrestling
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Xtreme Mayhem Wrestling

Continuing The Legacy

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Nukes > Fire. (Destiny thread)

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Drew Stevenson

Drew Stevenson

Nukes > Fire. (Destiny thread) Empty
PostSubject: Nukes > Fire. (Destiny thread)   Nukes > Fire. (Destiny thread) I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 08, 2014 11:27 pm

Destiny was on the horizon and five men were stepping into the ring to see who would become the number one contender for the XMW Uncensored Championship. Earlier on we heard Jasper Wake talk about destiny like he knows a thing or two about it but do you want to know who knows everything about destiny? The man who is going to show them all just what destiny is all about and that man is Drew Stevenson, the soon to be number one contender for the XMW Uncensored Championship.

Opening up in a brightly lit room, which Stevenson decided to do on purpose to be the complete and polar opposite of Jasper-we see Stevenson standing there dressed in a very expensive and elegant Armani suit and next to him is of course his manager, Mr. Mark Robertson who is also wearing a very expensive and elegant suit. Standing there with a smile stretched along his face, Mr. Robertson is quick to begin talking as he has a lot to say.

Robertson, "Let me correct you on something Mr. Wake because I can assure you that ever since my client, Mr. Stevenson was added to this match? Not a soul has questioned whose destiny that it is because they already know whose destiny that it is and I can promise you that it is not yours to grab."

Tilting his head to the side with a very arrogant smirk, he smiles devilishly and continues to speak.

Robertson, "Now don't feel bad because it is also not any of the other men's to grab as well. Now I will admit, before Mr. Stevenson was put into this match? It was most certainly anybody's ballgame but the very moment that my client was inserted into this situation? It became his and that is not a knock at you or any of the other guys in this match but let's face the facts and the facts are that my client is simply head and shoulders better than you and better than every single person in this company. Had it not been that Mr. Stevenson signed his contract a little later then you would be seeing him facing Liam Catterson at Destiny for the XMW Championship and not being the insurmountable roadblock put in your path that you cannot beat."

Looking incredibly confident, Mr. Robertson knows that his client, the legendary Drew Stevenson will not be defeated in his debut match and especially not when the opportunity at championship gold is on the line.

Robertson, "Oh but I know, you are just going to and I quote..."

Throwing up quotation fingers, he is clearly mocking Jasper right now.

Robertson, "... Destroy them piece by piece as you put it but can you look at my client and say that with a straight face? Can you take a good long look in the mirror and tell yourself that you have what it takes to beat the legendary Drew Stevenson, a man who has managed to capture thirty four, yes, THIRTY FOUR World Championships and SIX Hall of Fame inductions?"

Shaking his head from side to side, he looks as serious as a heart attack as Stevenson, who stands next to him simply smiles arrogantly.

Robertson, "No Jasper, I don't think that you can because you can stand in the darkness because quite frankly-that is the perfect place for you to be because I promise you and Mr. Stevenson promises you that destiny is going to forget you. You will remain in the shadows, you will not be seen because the very moment that my client was added to this match up? You became the man that destiny forgot!"

Once again smiling devilishly, he continues to speak knowing that every single person in the company is listening and hanging on to his every word.

Robertson, "But you go ahead and bring that fire that will burn us to the ground because I promise you that we will walk through that fire and we will tear your heart out and we will not think twice about doing it. You may not like hearing what we have to say and that's perfectly fine because I can assure you that we don't care. What we care about is making sure that the XMW is finally put onto the map, something that you couldn't do and most certainly something that Liam Catterson couldn't do as well. What we care about is making sure that the XMW Uncensored Championship goes to the better man and the better man is not you Jasper, it is not any of you in this match because all four of you are nothing more than expendable and I promise, yes, I PROMISE you that when that bell rings?"

Smiling like the devil himself, he tilts his head back and begins to wrap this promo up.

Robertson, "No fire in the world is going to stop my client because fire cannot stop a nuke."

Once again smirking, he walks over to the camera and presses the power button as everything goes to static.

Fade.
Back to top Go down
Drew Stevenson

Drew Stevenson

PostSubject: Re: Nukes > Fire. (Destiny thread)   Nukes > Fire. (Destiny thread) I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 11, 2014 9:39 pm

Robertson, "The truth shall set you free..."

The voice was very distinguishable and clearly recognized as Mark Robertson, the manager for the wrestling legend, Drew Stevenson. Sitting in the back of a very elegant limousine, the camera was positioned directly on the face of Robertson as he has this very arrogant smirk running along his face and that is because he knows without a shadow of a doubt that his client is going to walk out of Destiny as the number one contender at the XMW Uncensored Championship.

Robertson, "... Have you ever heard of that saying Jasper? I assume that you have but just in case you haven't, let me tell you exactly what that means. You see, the truth shall set you free means that if you tell the truth that you have no guilt. It means that if you can accept and tell the truth that you will be on the right path but I don't think you quite understand what that means."

Seeming quite dumbfounded by the words that Jasper had to say, Robertson simply smirks and shakes his head.

Robertson, "Yeah, we heard what you and Tornado had to say but what the two of you don't realize is that you're speaking hot air. I mean, at least Tornado keeps it short because deep down? He knows that my client, Drew Stevenson is going to walk out of this match as the winner. He knows that he does not stand a chance since my client signed a contract here and I respect him seeing the truth because it will save him a lot of trouble at Destiny. Now you on the other hand Jasper-you have this mindset, this ideology that you belong in the ring and in the same league with my client but let's face the facts-you don't and I'm not going to sit here and hold your hand and coddle you just so you feel like you belong."

Clearly mocking Jasper, he flashes that toothy grin while continuing to add salt to the wound.

Robertson, "You might be good Jasper but you're not Drew Stevenson great. My client is a certified legend, my client is unbeatable and if you want to use the old saying "Beat me if you can, survive if I let you" then trust me-we will beat you and we will make sure that it is evident to every single person in the back and watching at home that Mr. Stevenson is the greatest wrestler in this business today. But we heard you talk about the big leagues like you actually know a thing or two about that but let me tell you something Jasper, you know nothing about the big leagues..."

Looking as serious as a heart attack, he clasps his hands together and leans forward getting closer to the camera that way Jasper can hear everything he has to say.

Robertson, "... Until you have managed to capture multiple World Heavyweight Championships and be inducted into multiple Hall of Fames then you know nothing about the big leagues. But you want to shut us up? Then you better bring an army because I promise you Jasper, you and your little weekend warrior attitude are most certainly not going to be enough to stop Mr. Stevenson. Don't you get it? This man is the greatest thing that has ever happened to this business and you think that your little fire remark, that you threatening to punch a rock into rubble is going to scare him?"

Shaking his head from side to side, he knows that is a complete and utter lie.

Robertson, "No, just see Jasper, by your logic-if the nuke creates the fire than that means that the fire is my client, Mr. Stevenson and not you. But I am here to tell you, if you really think that you are going to step into that ring and beat the greatest wrestler alive today then I promise you, you have another thing coming and a rude awakening on your hands..."

As the camera is suddenly jerked to the right, we see the man himself, the wrestling legend sitting across from Robertson in the limousine. Dressed in a very expensive Armani suit, Stevenson looks incredibly focused as he flashes a very arrogant smirk while beginning to speak.

Drew, "So you think that you are the greatest? You see Jasper, that is the problem with guys like you because you have this grand delusion and a false reality that you are something that you simply are not. You want to talk about the greatest? Then look no further because you are looking at and listening to the absolute best that this business has to offer and if you want to continue to doubt that then go ahead and do so but when you and I stare at one another, when our eyes locked and that bell sounds? You have my word, you have my promise and you have any and everything in between that I'm going to drop you Jasper. You go ahead and talk about being some puny little fire or being truth or consequences because I can tell you flat out that you know nothing about the truth, clearly, and you damn sure know nothing about making anybody suffer any consequences."

Sitting there very calm, cool and collected-he licks his lips while immediately continuing to speak as he has quite a bit to say about Jasper.

Drew, "Beat you if I can?"

Shaking his head, he lets out a chuckle because he knows that Jasper stands no chance in hell of walking out of this match as the winner.

Drew, "It's not a matter of "if" I can beat you because I promise you that I am going to beat you. And as far as survival goes? You go ahead and preach about all the survival that you want because in that ring? You are looking at John Rambo himself, you are looking at a man who is going to run through this roster like cancer and if you really think that you're the cure then I suggest that you immediately go to the learning tree and eat the biggest, juiciest Apple that you can find because I promise you that you are going to find my boot straight up your ass the moment that that bell rings and THAT is the truth."

With his voice deeper and lower, he means nothing but business right now.

Drew, "Now if you think that I was trying to intimidate you then you have it all wrong because I don't care if I intimidate you. In fact Jasper, I was never trying to intimidate you because I'm not a man who cares about that-I am a man of truth, I am a man who speaks the Gospel and the gospel is whether you are confident or not? I am going to drop your ass; I am going to be the Doomsday to your Superman except I won't die. I am going to be the 747 to your twin towers and isn't it ironic that your demise happens just around September 11th?"

Grinning from ear to ear, he knows that the heat that he will get from that remark is going to be astounding.

Drew, "Love me or hate me? I don't give a damn because I am not here to make friends. What I am here to do is to be the best and that all starts at Destiny when I walk over your fallen body, when I place my foot on top of your skull to claim what's mine and that will be the XMW Uncensored Championship and just think Jasper, it is because of your blood that I will achieve that, it is because of your broken bones and your shattered dreams that I achieve that and there isn't a damn thing that you can do about it except like it and love it because that's just how it's going to be."

Once again grinning from ear to ear, the limousine comes to a stop as the doors open and both Stevenson and Robertson step out and as the door is shut behind them, the scene fades to black.
Back to top Go down
Drew Stevenson

Drew Stevenson

PostSubject: Re: Nukes > Fire. (Destiny thread)   Nukes > Fire. (Destiny thread) I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 11, 2014 10:32 pm

As the scene opens up, we see a man who needs no introduction in Drew Stevenson and standing next to him is the best manager in the world, Mark Robertson. Still dressed very elegantly showing their class and money, we see both of them standing next to a giant pile of rubble which was most likely a building before it was destroyed. As Mark Robertson steps forward to start to speak, Stevenson stretches his left arm out and places it on his chest stopping him dead in his tracks.

Drew, "I got this one Mark; you just stand back and watch the fireworks!"

With a very sinister grin running along the face of the best manager in the world, he nods his head and takes a step back allowing Mr. Stevenson the floor.

Drew, "Do you even know what mind games are? I'm thinking that you don't because mind games entail that you are actually getting to me and that I am actually starting to doubt myself and do I really sound like that I am doubting myself?"

Pausing briefly, he then breaks the silence with the sound of his deep tone voice.

Drew, "Of course I don't and that is because you couldn't play mind games with me if it was a do or die situation for you Jasper. I do think it's cute however that you stand there with your American flag, and your record yourself being all patriotic and a hero but you do realize that in the end that all heroes die, right?"

Grinning from ear to ear, he had that devil’s advocate type smile running along his face.

Drew, "Let me ask you a question Jasper, do you honestly think that I give a damn about your history? Do you think that I give a damn that you were in the navy, the weakest branch in the military? Do you honestly think that I give a damn that you trained in mixed martial arts? Because if you do, you are going to be sadly mistaken and no amount of screaming to the world that you are the best, and the king, and the next big thing is going to be enough to stop me."

Placing his hands behind his back, he stands there very collected with his thoughts.

Drew, "What you and the rest of the fools in this match are dealing with is nothing short of a God and yes, I am calling myself a God because in that ring? That is exactly what I am and if you really think that your crying and your little sob story about your aunt and uncle and the American people are going to carry you through this match as the winner than you most certainly have a rude awakening coming."

Nodding his head up-and-down very slowly, he speaks with nothing but conviction.

Drew, "You see Jasper; you go ahead and get every single person to cheer your name. You go ahead and kiss babies, go hold a cancer patients hand because when it is all said and done? When the dust settles and the smoke clears? The only thing that every single one of your stupid little fans is going to see is yours truly, Drew Stevenson standing and walking through the rubble while you lie in that rubble and hope and pray that your Lois Lane will be there to hold you during your final breath. I don't expect you to get it because you have that heroic mentality and you believe that the hero always wins but that's not the case and I am the man that is going to prove that first hand at Destiny when I tear you limb from limb and shatter your hopes and dreams in front of every single person that cheers your name."

Narrowing his dark brown eyes, nothing but intensity and unbridled passion could be seen within them.

Drew, "What you fail to see Jasper is that when every single person screams your name? I am only going to get stronger and that is because I am fueled by hate. When I look out and all of those fans and see them crying for you? It will only fuel me to beat you even more so than what I had planned. So go ahead Jasper, salute the American flag, salute the men and women of the service and salute every single fan that screams your name because at Destiny? Every single one of those fans will watch you burn, they will watch you be carried out on a stretcher in a heap, in your own blood because you can call yourself whatever you like but at the end of the day?"

Stretching his arms outwards, nothing but an arrogant smile runs along his handsomely chiseled face.

Drew, "I am exactly what this company needs, not you! I am the Savior and the Messiah of the XMW and it will be through your blood, through your sacrifice and through your crucifixion that everybody sees exactly what I am about!"

Cocking his head to the left, he begins laughing maniacally as the scene slowly fades out to nothing more than a giant pile of rubble with a jasper T-shirt lying in it.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Nukes > Fire. (Destiny thread)   Nukes > Fire. (Destiny thread) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Nukes > Fire. (Destiny thread)
Page 1 of 1